If you like a good hockey brawl....

ScubaDan

best hockey i ever watched was the ncaa frozen four regionals they held it in grand rapids a while back. best rivalry i ever saw was the avs/wings...which went down in similar fashion. hell, i'm just glad to see the game back...

hockey2.jpg

Anyone see the Potvin vs Hextal fight? That was the greatest goalie fight of all time! Everyone thought Potvin was going to get dropped by Hextal but then Potvin kicked the living crap out of him. I loved it!

I have a site with all fights but I dont know if its allowed to be posted? Can someone clarify rules about fighting so I could possibly post the site.

best hockey i ever watched was the ncaa frozen four regionals they held it in grand rapids a while back. best rivalry i ever saw was the avs/wings...which went down in similar fashion. hell, i'm just glad to see the game back...

hockey2.jpg

I remeber thinking to my self "Vernon is going to get his butt whooped". As a wings fan the best part was watching Dennis McCarty pwn Claude Lemeiux.

• 2 weeks later...

"I went to a boxing match the other day and a hockey game broke out".

Those bench clearers are funny...I'll have to dig up the pics from the game I was at years ago. It still amazes me that fighting is still such an acceptable part of hockey. Anyone got an explaination for that?

"I went to a boxing match the other day and a hockey game broke out".

Those bench clearers are funny...I'll have to dig up the pics from the game I was at years ago.  It still amazes me that fighting is still such an acceptable part of hockey.  Anyone got an explaination for that?

i bet it has somthin to do with the fan base.. they probably think they would lose their already small group of fans :D