Remember me?

Assassinator

$50 will get you in alright..... however.....

Have i got a deal for you!! not only will you get unlimited access to the forum, PMs, and much much more!!! but for a short time an extra $20 will get you a personaly bodygaurd while you are in game! i will be in there to protect you and make sure that only you will do the killing! also, if you run into an e-thug i will personally drive over to thier house and put them in thier place!!! think it over.

*personal disclamer - the above statement is totally false and none of the services offered will actually be done.

Edited by Kilzugud

$50 will get you in alright..... however.....

Have i got a deal for you!! not only will you get unlimited access to the forum, PMs, and much much more!!! but for a short time an extra $20 will get you a personaly bodygaurd while you are in game! i will be in there to protect you and make sure that only you will do the killing! also, if you run into an e-thug i will personally drive over to thier house and put them in thier place!!! think it over.

*personal disclamer - the above statement is totally false and none of the services offered will actually be done.

Hmm, great, yes! I'll take it! Sounds a little fishy though.... :unsure: