New Stats are UP

strangefamous

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, stats are up and running on all servers.  Sorry to those that I inconvienced when I bounced the servers last night.  Had to do it to get these going.  In the next few days I will be updating the links on the site etc to take you to the proper stats pages.  By Saturday they should be good.  Until then use this link:

http://69.221.180.211/hlstats/hlstats.php

Maybe if you took the time to read the whole thing you wouldn't have to post that question. :D:shrug03:

you don't it should pick it up auto.  You have to have a minimun number in the rankings.  If you have more than 2 or 3 in the rankings and it still doesn't show up let me know and we'll see if we can figure out the problem

THE STATS PROGRAM WILL PICK IT UP ON ITS OWN.

Have you played in the server since 2 AM this morning? If so, which server.

IT WILL PICK IT UP ON ITS OWN.

1. Go play in server 1 for about 20 minutes.

2. Sign off, go to that stats link up tehre in this thread. Not the ones on the front page, they aren't updated yet.

3. Click on the clans link for server #1.

4.There will be a little white box below the clans that show up that says "only show clans that have 3 members"

5. Change the 3 to 1.

6. Click on the "apply" button.

7. Search through list, viola, there you are.

IT WILL PICK IT UP ON ITS OWN. 

1.  Go play in server 1 for about 20 minutes. 

2.  Sign off, go to that stats link up tehre in this thread.  Not the ones on the front page, they aren't updated yet. 

3.  Click on the clans link for server #1. 

4.There will be a little white box below the clans that show up that says "only show clans that have 3 members"

5.  Change the 3 to 1.

6.  Click on the "apply" button.

7.  Search through list, viola, there you are.

...hmmmm, interested in how that works, but ok. i'll try it. is there any way to personalize the tag inside the stats? like instead of GpL, Grapple?

2006-01-05 19:20:37 Kill I killed -=DeFessler= with deagle. Scopeless Mid-West de_nuke

2006-01-05 19:20:30 Kill I killed a rabid moth with a headshot from deagle. Scopeless Mid-West de_nuke

2006-01-05 19:20:27 Kill I killed chewychee .gc with a headshot from deagle.

Yup, looks about right!