Get back on track

*BiGBonES**

Ok guys the novelty has seemed to die off and I'm not happy.

I want everyone to post up with their weight and status report, pictures are welcomed too.

Fatty and bubblegum

Wayfarer and john

unclean and zester

No posts for a couple of weeks. Lets get back on track ad see how everyone handled christmas.

Theres no need to post everyday, just keep checking in so people's goals can be watched and achieved. If you come here and say your going to loose so many pounds, make sure you dont slyly drop away.

Post up :wiggle2:

I took a little break in between Christmas & New Years. I went

swimming yesterday for the first time. 4 sets 8 laps. Happy to

achieve that, as my arms felt like rubber. I had every intention

to re-start the warpost. Although I was a little disheartened (is that a word?)

about my previous acheivements vs my previous goals, for me

giving up is not an option. I continued to swim every second day

right up to Christmas & reached 202 Lbs. Although I have not weighed

myself for awhile I know it's around 205-207. The silver lining of all this

is that in order to get myself to 202 Lbs I implemented a new diet

that worked fatasticly! Instead of having lunch, I have 2 pieces of

friut. By the time I get to dinner I'm absolutely starving, but seeing

as I swim at 12:00 noon I burn the fat around this time. As long as I

don't go crazy at dinner this is incredibly effective! This week is revival

time. Every second day in the pool to kick start things back into

gear. I'll worry about the second day the following week.

SJ?

Edited by wayfarer

sorry it took me so long to reply, i've been at the gym :)

right before christmas, i mentioned i had a training session....with a semi pro football player. since we both share a background of pretty gnarly injuries, he was able to give me some awesome pointers. combine that with the new ipod shuffle my new brother inlaw gave me, and i'm killing it at the gym. i feel great, but need to work on my eating habits. i lapsed hard over christmas, and haven't swung back out of it. but kind of a blessing in disguise, if i take more than a day off at the gym, my back lets me know it. i kinda have no choice but to workout.

i'm not sure what my goals are at this point. i don't know if i should set a weight to shoot for, because my routine is aimed at trading muscle for fat. i don't have a workout partner, so i'm having a hard time shooting for a max bench or something impressive. i'm doing a lot of freeweights, a lot of balance and core strengthening, and that's about it. i'm just doing what i need to do, feeling good, and cruising along.

i don't know, maybe we can all just do like a weekly post, recap what we have and haven't been doing, and do a weigh in with pictures. i'm game, are you?

i'm not sure what my goals are at this point.

SJ are you going to FF06? I was thinking about setting a goal for

then. That will give me enough time to really wind up & get

my metabolisim going good enough to hopefully achieve 180 Lbs.

i don't know, maybe we can all just do like a weekly post, recap what we have and haven't been doing, and do a weigh in with pictures. i'm game, are you?

Exactly what I was thinking. That everyday post thing

got old pretty quick! LOL!

FF is so up in the air. i need a new car, and to do that i need a (good) job, and to do that, i need to, well, i dunno. i'm taking 7 classes this semester, so it might be kinda hard to free up time.

my intentions are yes, but the reality may be no. we'll see.

anyways, a week? every other week? what works for you?

Fatty and I both took December off I guess you could say. Between holidays and family things were hectic. Portion control was still in effect, but not much exercise. I did well considering, went into December @ 207, weighed 211 this morning. Got back into the exercising this evening.

Now, I have changed my goal though. I WILL be at 190 for FF!!!

• 2 weeks later...

If i have to post an "excuse" it's only a matter of doing so well... and then I got sick the week between Christmas and New Years... which was when i need to post up again...

I lost like 5lbs and I looks like a ghost...

so I was not happy at all.

Since then I have been eating non stop good food, and have gained it back.. and then I got sick this past Sunday..... it's not bad... I'm forcing food down my stomach event though I dont feel well... but I have maintained my weight and might have gained.... we'll see end of January.

Thanks for being the Mom BB! lol

I've slacked since xmas. I have lost muscle and gained weight. I've been back in the gym for two weeks now. The place seems foreign.

I would like to know why 2 months of slacking is greater than a year of training.... hu... anyone?!