Compy Problem

JackieChan

Here's the situation:

I was "working" on my computer today and I started to smell something like a computer component was overheating. I start to smell around mine, nothing. I move on to my brother's computer and I smell it then it just turned off. He tries to turn it on and it doens't respond.

He hasn't tried opening it up yet because he doesn't have a "wrist strap" availiable.

I'm not too certain on what overheated or whatever the problem is so I decided to consult you computer guru's. My knowledge in computers only goes so far no days.

haha wrist strap!!! You bet not ride that bike riding without your helmet either

That's what I said, but he insisted that he use a wrist strap, but he took a look at it today and he wasn't able to find anything really wrong. I can't really say for sure since I didn't look at it myself.

hehe wrist straps the only two times ive worn them was my first day of electronics classes around 7 years ago, and 3 years ago when I was working on my Technical Project for School (hey, cant afford to let $4000 go to waste)

Edited by Acid-Flux