GC CSS TWL pt2

stutters

Team Size  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GC Alumni
Pre-Match

Each team should be ready to start the match at 15 minutes past schedule time at the latest. If a team does not have the required amount of members on the server and/or is not ready to start, the match can be considered a no-show.

Each clan is allowed a setup round to sort out strategy for the current map. This round is also used to take screenshots of both sides' skins and to start their demo recordings.

Teams must also take this time to make sure that the players on the opfor are on the roster and eligible to play the match. Once the match goes live this issue cannot be disputed. The suggested order would be to check SteamIDs, start demorec, take a screenshot of a teammate, meet your opponent and take a screenshot of them. When everyone is done the match can be started via the Live-On-3 (lo3.cfg) config supplied by TeamWarfare or via "rcon mp_restartgame 5".

The lo3.cfg or mp_restartgame command are to be used to start the second half.

Ok, this is a problem because I have been trying to get demos to

work on my PC unsuccessfully. I have not been able to record or

playback demos & I can't figure out why. Also, I'm sure there are people

on the roster that have never done this before. I'm saying this because

apparently this is a big deal;

pagan was suspended for 15 days due to missing acouple rounds on his demo, he has been disputed for cheating 3-4 times (people doubt him too much) and cleared everytime and they suspended him because he was late in starting his demo, just stupid

for demos, in console:

record testdemo <---- starts recording

stop <---- spits out a file called testdemo.dem in your /cstrike directory (ex: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\wayfarer\counter-strike source\cstrike)

I do not think anyone will ever accuse me of hax.

Yeah, that's the thing about demos. They're required to prevent cheating. If a team disputes a player for hacking, then the player must send in the demo for that match. But since we don't exactly have uber-l337 players there's a very small chance the demo will be needed. Either way, you still need to record one.

1000th post!!!

GC Alumni

sorry guys (and gals). i meant to get the pw out to everyone by now. shoot me a PM if you haven't already, otherwise i'll try my best to get intouch with everyone today.

the private server is there and waiting. i'm going to get all the cfgs in place soon, and maybe we could start inviting some "other" community teams in for a friendly scrim?

the private server is there and waiting. i'm going to get all the cfgs in place soon, and maybe we could start inviting some "other" community teams in for a friendly scrim?

I'm sure I can set up a GoCI or an Eh? team to scrim against us.

The latter would obviously not include Scubadan, Whitney, LCD, or myself.

XT will scrim us anytime we want. They'll probably give us some

good pointers too. The village idiots (VI) are a clan I have been working

on as well. Eh? is scrimming them tonight.

Let's set a time. I can do the rest.

Edited by wayfarer