For Sale

NOFX

(edited)

I have an excellent working

p4 2.6c with H/T and motherboard. Mobo is Abit IS7 - make offer.

I also have a

x850 pro AGP that works excellent, comes in box with all books, CDs, cables, HDTV->s-video, s-video, power adapter - $190 + shipping.

If noone express interested to ebay it shall go.

Edited by NOFX

Need any help with this?

If you dont mind, Ill take all the help I can get :)

If your trying to sell elsewhere put 200 on the video card. I''l try to get some pictures tonight, but I have to rebuild my old machine first, hmmm maybe ill just use my laptop

CPU

Video Card - If anyone asks, its the VIVO. comes in box like that with all books and cds and goodies...

The motherboard is like that one, but is Red. The motherboard also had the chipsetfan die. It ran fine with it not running, but I placed another fan on it to keep it cooler. My version looks gheto, but works better than no fan in the end.

(edited)
ATI Radeon x850 Pro AGP--$200

Intel P4 2.6Ghz / 800Mhz / S478--$???

Abit IS7-E2  S478 Intel 865PE--$??

How much to sell the proc and mobo for? And are these prices just for the item or shipping included?

125 for the motherboard and processor. Has a vantec Aeroflow HeatSink.

and 200 for the card, shipped

motherboardandcpu.jpg

videocard.jpg

dang looks like a pretty good upgrade for 325 bucks.

Edited by NOFX

(edited)
You just got that card, you going with the Nvidia??

yea i just did the stupest thing ever and buy a AGP card and then have to buy that motherboard because its AGP. If Im going to upgrade I should do it right and pay about 75-100 more, get a generation newer graphics card and a motherboard that will read my RAM faster than DDR266.

I have this Motherboard

and this video card already in the mail and my AsRock is on its way back.

I have never owned a MSI motherboard so I thought I would give them a try.

Edited by NOFX

Alright, I'll get those posted up.

The Neo4 is a great mobo. The 7800GT may have lower clock speeds, but it has 20 pipelines and the x850s only have 12. The x800s were better because they had 16, even with the lower clock speeds. But since you can unlock the other 4 pipelines on the x850 it exceeds the x800s. So 7800GT is the best decision.

MSI boards ROCK. I've pretty much had a board from every fricken company there could be lol, and I'll always stick with MSI.

I bought one about 3 years ago and have only bought them since. I had the chipset fan die on one, it had a bunch of LED's in it and lit up. I called em up and they sent me 5 of them within 3 days.

Hope you have as good of luck with them as i have!

(edited)

Yea I havent tried them yet and wanted to see how they compared to the ones ive owned in the past

asus, abit, asrock, biostar, ecs, epox, dfi. I havent owned a epox, ecs or dfi since dual channel memory, but I must say, so far Asus is by far the best of all the ones ive owned,

wanted to try something new, i remember back in the day MSI always had good overclocking reviews. I think it was the Neo2

Edited by NOFX

/me likes his dfi.

msi ain't so great recently. good luck though.

kruten, my x1800xt has 16 pipes, does that mean it's slower than his 20 pipe 7800gt? remember, like intel vs. amd, it's not all about pipelines.

/me likes his dfi.

msi ain't so great recently.  good luck though.

kruten, my x1800xt has 16 pipes, does that mean it's slower than his 20 pipe 7800gt?  remember, like intel vs. amd, it's not all about pipelines.

I know, but the pipelines make a big difference.

If you're interested in selling the motherboard seperately (or giving me a good deal on both the mobo and CPU), my friend has a fried ASUS P4 motherboard that needs replacing. Actually its not fried, its my ex mobo that I loaned out to him to use but now the USB doesn't work anymore. He just needs the motherboard, but obviously if you can hook up the CPU as well for a reasonable price I'm sure he'd be interested.

Let me know your prices and I will run them by him.

I'm also somewhat interested in the X850XT, but only if its going to work out to be cheaper than the 6800GS I was going to buy anyway. The lack of SM3.0 is kinda teh suck.

I don't have money in hand, I probably won't for awhile I'm just trying to gather future options for upgrade.

:unsure:

edit: I just re-read the thread and saw your price for the mobo/cpu. Seems fair to me, I'll let him know and get back to you... if I don't, hes not interested.

Edited by potato salad