Bann this loser please.

TheBugs

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I remember someone asked him why he was TKing, and he said 'Cause there's nothing you can do about it.'

Isn't there a 3 tk ban command? It would have come in handy here.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

That could be dangerous with the bots. They are not always the smartest. I think i tked them accidently 5 times this morning on prod. they kept on running in front of me. lol

That could be dangerous with the bots.  They are not always the smartest.  I think i tked them accidently 5 times this morning on prod.  they kept on running in front of me.  lol

The hopes are that the bots will not be needed very much longer.

->Xterminator,Jan 29 2003, 10:59 PM]i'll confirm what bugs says, i actually just came on right now to post the same thing. he was tk'ing at spawn every round for no reason. I went to all Mmmm servers to find an admin but none of u guys were on.

One of the nice features of 1.6 will be the friends network thru Steam. So even if an admin isn't around, you can IM them from in game (assuming they still have Steam running). Features like that, and also showing where your friends are playing, are going to be nice IMO.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

I had a beta of tracker or the CS IM like over a year ago. Cant believe it has taken this long to actually be released. All it is is an IM chat build into CS. It is called "Tracker" so if you have seen those error messages on occasion when starting up cs and joining a game, that is what it is. It was in, then removed.