Not Cool

TheGeek

Well i went to a family reunion in wisconsin and on the way there our battery died on the interstate and my dad didnt want to get stuck so he kept on driving. Well we burned out the alternator. And a truck stop machanic charged us 50 bucks for him putting in a used truck battery that wasnt even fully charged :bang: Then we finaly got to the hotel. Its the "Country Springs" hotel. Mag you should know this place.

And i get here and find out that i only know 2 people out of like 20. So i go swimming with my brother and sister. And after that i was getting bored so.

So i got onto GC forums, that bought some time.

But now i am soooo bored. AND the beds hurt me. :( The beds apeared to be soft but now i am sooooo sore! I hurt all over. The floor would be more comfortable. ARG! i hurt.......... and im grumpy.............and everybody in my family is hurt and grumpy....................

Not a cool weekend.

I know how ya feel, kinda :P. A couple weeks ago I was in Pittsburg for a Pens game. I had an awesome time in all and everything was near perfect. Near!! I couldn't sleep at all over there. The beds and the Sheraton were soft and bouncy! hehe I jumped on them and did flips. Yet something about not sleeping in my own bed really got to me. I know it sucks. Try being left in a hotel room with nothing to do while everyone else is bar hopping. Bad 21 age limit for drinking. I was just glade we brought some of our beer over. Made the room a little better!

Edited by Chamberlain

Well i went to a family reunion in wisconsin and on the way there our battery died on the interstate and my dad didnt want to get stuck so he kept on driving. Well we burned out the alternator. And a truck stop machanic charged us 50 bucks for him putting in a used truck battery that wasnt even fully charged  :bang: Then we finaly got to the hotel. Its the "Country Springs" hotel. Mag you should know this place.

And i get here and find out that i only know 2 people out of like 20. So i go swimming with my brother and sister. And after that i was getting bored so.

So i got onto GC forums, that bought some time.

But now i am soooo bored. AND the beds hurt me.  :(  The beds apeared to be soft but now i am sooooo sore! I hurt all over. The floor would be more comfortable. ARG! i hurt.......... and im grumpy.............and everybody in my family is hurt and grumpy....................

Not a cool weekend.

Actually if the alternator went out then your battery would burn up. The battery only starts the car. Once started the alternator powers your cars electrical system. When it fails the battery is the only thing left. That mechanic screwed you and he should know how this works. If your car is running and you disconnect the pos batttery cable and the car dies, then you alternator is done for. If it isnt and you do this then the car will keep running. Would be nice if your dad could get his money back. If it was a truck stop they should have had new truck batteries like Exide for trucks. If it was then it should have had a full charge, if not your dad got screwed twice. When your dad gets back home take it to a real service center and send the bill to that truck stop moron. :D

Edited by TheReverend(c)

Well the battery kept on getting lower with its charge and then we started having misfires because of the lack of power. We took it in and found out that the altinator was shot but we put in a battery because there was no parts store for like 30 miles. So we ran off the battery for another 40 miles. Wisconsin people are SOOOOO rude on the road! I'm not saying that all wisconsin people are rude but on the road it looked like people wanted to kill us. A semi almost T-Boned us.

Well the battery kept on getting lower with its charge and then we started having misfires because of the lack of power. We took it in and found out that the altinator was shot but we put in a battery because there was no parts store for like 30 miles. So we ran off the battery for another 40 miles. Wisconsin people are SOOOOO rude on the road! I'm not saying that all wisconsin people are rude but on the road it looked like people wanted to kill us. A semi almost T-Boned us.

Ah I see. South Dakotan's will at least call someone for ya. Or the HP will have it towed. :D