Super Bowl XL

duma

Who do you think will win?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Steelers...b/c of the bus...nuff said

lol, yea maybe he can fumble it again on the one yard line for a TD return.

didnt everyone say in one way or another... "urlacher this" and urlacher that"...

Alexander vs. "the bus" = a great game, but alexander will prevail!

as much as i think the steelers have worked hard and kinda deserve it. im gonna have to go with seattle on thie one. i think they deserve it more. not to mention....

if the steelers are down by more then 6 in the 4th.... consider it over considering they have maybe once out of ten times been able to make a come back that has been for more the 6 points in the fourth. i say that seattle wins by 10 at least. "nuff said." lol, j/k anon ;) .

Edited by Kilzugud

(edited)
Steelers...b/c of the bus...nuff said

if the steelers are down by more then 6 in the 4th.... consider it over considering they have maybe once out of ten times been able to make a come back that has been for more the 6 points in the fourth. i say that seattle wins by 10 at least. "nuff said." lol, j/k anon ;) .

Have you watched the Steeler O recently? They have scored over 80 points in the post season. Oh.... and most of that has come via the air. The Steelers are not a run first team anymore, and if that is what Seattle thinks - stop the run, win the game - go ask Denver how that worked out for them (they stuck 8 men in the box, and lost to Big Ben's arm).

I said back in December that I didnt care which AFC team made it to the SB, whoever the NFC sends, the AFC will win. I'm sorry NFC fans, but the AFC has just been great this year. Now, don't get me wrong, I know that Seattle is an excellent team. I've been reading a good bit about them, but that D is suspect & "the best offense line in the league" has yet to face blitzburgh.

This will be a good game. However, I think the Steeler D (if the secondary shows up) will be too much for Seattle. Also, I think Mike Holgrum is too smart to try and make Ben beat him, but I can't wait to see if that is true. There just isn't one WR on this team to toss 4 guys at, nope....

Steelers win..... GO STEELERS!

(the above is the biased opinion of a Steeler fan of 30years)

Edited by duma

I personally say it doesnt matter who wins the best team got knocked out already.  But have no fear for next year, every home Colts game i will bring an AWP, M4, Deagle, my trusty knife and some nades...no more Colts losing EVAR!!!

this was their year, thats what they get for taking about 5 weeks off for their starting team. They go 13-0. Starting team plays the 14th game. starters take week 15 & 16 off. Then we have a week before playoffs start. Then they have a by week.

gg. It took them half the game to get back into the grove, but by then it was to late.

steelers cause even the panthers beat up defense can stop alexander, and only reason he is mvp is cause they disnt play anyone and when they did have important game it was home or the outcome did not matter to the other team. tho i do have to say i hope Wistrom (defensive end for seattle) does really wel b/c i was friends with him in high school, he was a back up then moved to starter this year!!! hassellbeck, their coach, alexander, juriviscious can all choke!

Theres too much going for the bus, therefore the steelers have to lose.

lets see the bus has this he needs

home city

last season

last chance at a ring

all of this adds up to an upset. i can feel it

steelers cause even the panthers beat up defense can stop alexander, and only reason he is mvp is cause they disnt play anyone and when they did have important game it was home or the outcome did not matter to the other team.  tho i do have to say i hope Wistrom (defensive end for seattle) does really wel b/c i was friends with him in high school, he was a back up then moved to starter this year!!!  hassellbeck, their coach, alexander, juriviscious can all choke!

You WERE friends with him? What happened? U were pry the kid that gave him wedgies and picked on him all the time. :lol2: j/k I wish I knew someone famous, but i don't. :(

Steelers will win big because they have more talent across the board than Seattle. Contrary to what the media would like us to believe, Alexander is soft. He doesn't want to run against the Steelers D.

Besides, who would you rather have leading your offense; Ben Roethlesberger, Hines Ward, Willie Parker, The Bus, Antwaan Randle El, Cedric Wilson, or Matt Hassleback Shawn Alexander, and a bunch of 3rd rate recievers?

Prediction; Steelers D stuffs the C attle O, then Ben stakes them to a big lead. The end result will make the Denver game look like a nail biter. :)

AFC pwnes the NFC again this year.