Really funny!

nut

Yeah, I kind of find it more scary than funny, cause there are people out there that are like that in the shadows of their home. Though in public, the people I know that did these sort of things are just as normal as any of us, some of them are actually pretty intelligent (smarter than me, at least).

I don't look down on people's lifestyles. It's just being arrogant and hypocritical.

But this being made in jest and being an exaggeration of the actual thing, I found it very funny. Good find.

sad thing is that I know plenty of people like that...and they are generally great people.

I am 100% a geek...I have played DnD, I play Magic the Gathering weekly, I hang out at comic book shops...heck, alot of people would say I AM one of those guys (minus the LARPing...cause that's weird :P ).

sometimes I find it sad how society shuns folks like that cause they don't understand em...but hey...that's what humans do to everything anyway.

nut
Watching this I have a nagging voice in my head saying that is you in 10 years, then i watch the end part and is grossed out... sad

Too bad they do not tell the stories on why they are like this. I bet you wouldn't be laughing then.

I was not snoring though the vid. I was amused for some parts like larping or the description of the Elf Queen, just I couldn't help but feel sad that it was accually picking on that group of people.

<- Nerd

meant to be funny not what you think.. lolz yes the elf queen was funny... and yes i guess all the movies that make fun of people are really kinda harsh these days... but i found it halarious

NuT- o0oo0oo0oo0o

Next you'll see a movie making fun of CS players.

FPS DOUG! :biglaugha:

you should always laugh twice as much at yourself than you do to others. if you don't, you'll become even more isolated :hihi:

good stuff, but the whole homo thing was a little out there :D

I just remembered where the chubby dude in the video is from.. He was on that commercial where he's feeding his baby and he tells the kid how good the baby food is. And when he tries the baby food he about spits it out..

Oh and for the record, I used to play D&D when I was...oh...I think 12 or 13...I since have become a DJ, have produced hip-hop with actual MCs and have, in the past, talked to those things that don't usually dress like me...what are they called? oh right...girls...

remember, nerds can be people too...if they roll the right modifiers...

Oh and for the record, I used to play D&D when I was...oh...I think 12 or 13...I since have become a DJ, have produced hip-hop with actual MCs and have, in the past, talked to those things that don't usually dress like me...what are they called? oh right...girls...

remember, nerds can be people too...if they roll the right modifiers...

Mo talked to them??? were they inflateable? if not i know for sure they at least did not acknowledge your presence.... besides you have to look above their shoulders to consider it a real conversation mo...