Rise Steeler Nation!

duma

I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. I have pictures of me as an infant dressed up in black and gold. This is the first time I will not be with my family during a Steeler Super Bowl. So, my fam has been sending me things from home (t-shirts being sold on the street, newspapers, etc).

Anyway, I thought I would share a few things.... well... that I can share.

WMV Montage time

Please ignore all my posts, I don't understand american futball.

Sure thing!

my opinion doesn't matter.

You may not disrespect my thread.

no disrespect meant, sorry.

I'm just joking with you. :wiggle2:

*waves terrible towel* i couldnt help but think the colts woulda smacked the seahawks (more like harmless pigeons) down too. but since they got whooped on by the bus.... next best thing "HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!" ps the bus derserves it, randle el (friend from early college days at IU) rocks (better passer rating in playoffs than peyton!, roethlisberger is ugly but effective (loved seeing him knock linebeacker a yard back (any linebacker losing yards to a QB should be flogged).....ok ok back to celebrating!!!

Very ugly game.... but I will take the win. gg seahawks... you played well.

Yeah I agree...

4th qtr and 1 min...even though I was rooting for the Steelers, I was rooting for the other team because they sooo could of gotten one more touch down, but they kept throwing the ball to the side?! It peeved me... I kinda wanted to see 21- 17.