Two CAL movies

JackieChan

man....it'd be cool if someone could put together a howto tutorial on making these... :D

demo + fraps + ?

i have no friggen idea, but it looks like it'd be fun...especially with our team of trained TWL killas.

I use Windows Movie Maker in your Program Files under Movie Maker.

To my suprise, it was pretty easy to use when I first used it.

I'm making this offical: No one can use the same program (Windows movie maker) I use to make movies. Find yer own way!
sorry dude. i already did the paperwork for the patent. you should be getting a cease and desist letter in the mail over teh next few days.

thanks for the link m2 ;)

wow xT seems to be blessed with playing against horrible, strat-less clans. seriosly, some of those killz were just...wow. WaR is kinda nooby if you ask me.

wow, just watched the other one...you guys seriousy are the best ever, or all the clans you play SUCK. noone gets any killz except you guys!

Edited by ephemeral

holy crap...I have now experienced CS withdrawal. I haven't played CS in over a year and I was just watching one of these videos...and I saw the bomb drop, and I KID YOU NOT...I actually hit what would be my mic button and said: "Bomb Down!"............................................................

luckily the guy in the cube next to me had his headphones on too and didn't hear me.