ban laz?

ya id like to know if i can have lazerus banned?he kept saying "Oops i think i smeared your lipstick"! and he called me a nub<--?duno what nub is but i think he meant noob.ya newayz just let me know. :shrug03:

naw im just kidding.figured i needed to give him a hard time for calling me a "nub"? :biglaugha:

jackie chan i know what he meant by it but it sounds stuuupiid.im with alvin on this one..newb sounds much better.ya i may be a newb..prolly been playing for about 3 months maybe,but at least im trying to play.just u wait till i get good laz.ill be smearing your umm hmm...nvm.

oh yea m2 ill keep that in mind.i deff let u know when laz kills u or not.i dunno.

oh and snake laz cant knife me.im not that bad of a player,plus hes not all that sneaky or at least from what i can tell.

and laz..ya feel the love.w/e.u dont have to get rid of your bind.u know maybe i should stop playing.i cant unistall cuz my husband playz.hmm.what an idea.ill think about that one. <_<

Actually, Dreamz isnt bad at all !

I wasnt actually even aware that she WAS new until this thread. Good teamwork, supports the objective etc.

I caught her running out of spawn with her rifle out once, that was where the "Newb" ribbing came from. I didnt realize until a little later that it wasnt just a slip up, and that she hadnt been told about the running faster with pistol thing.

But, now she knows! :)

Ive never understood people actually using Newb/Nub/NooB in a deragatory way. Anyone who is playing, no matter how good they are, was at one time, a Noob! Everyone!!!

Oh, and about my bind, Ive used it and abused it far too long. Its not funny anymore. ( well, maybe it never really was, but I liked it!!)

Oh, Im not really sure what this meant tho : "and laz..ya feel the love.w/e"

You better not quit playing!! :o

Edited by Laz.e.rus

I like running out with knife cause.. it just sounds cooler pulling it out. :P You'll see me switch between m4 and knife a lot because i like the click sound of m4 and then go to knife :)

I feel the same as you about dreamz being a newb laz.. can't really tell.. my friend icybzrd's been playing a little since christmas and still doesn't know her way around any map.. she just follows everyone else. it took me a week to get her to not run around looking at the floor..

Ive never understood people actually using Newb/Nub/NooB in a deragatory way. Anyone who is playing, no matter how good they are, was at one time, a Noob! Everyone!!!

agreed! i only call people newbs if i'm close to them and its just to joke around.. or like "don't worry he's a newb" when describing a lost person looking for hosties or bomb site.. usually not in a bad way but just to get those impatient spectators to be quiet.

Hmm.. Laz.. will never knife dreamz.. because laz always leads the rush. he kills like 3 guys.. turns a corner and boom! AWPed! :P

I heard that M2 was born with a 1.2:1 ratio. That might just be propaganda though.

ya i dont care if u call me newb/nub/noob.it dont bother me.i was just posting to give u a hard time.and if u do ull see different when your choking on my bullet.anywho.laz imma still play.i like the game alot and i like to hang out with u guys.oh ya laz i didnt know about the whole running with rifle thing.ive seen some people say it to others and i just thought to myself.hmm why not? :shrug03: but newayz ill see some of u tonight or tomorrow night.bye for now. :wavey:

well snake hope u had fun playing.i know i did.oh and ya i also had fun knifing u.rofl.i couldnt stop lauging cuz u went down so quik.i was like dang already. :biglaugha: well ill be on sunday night so hope to catch ya then along with all u others.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a question here, im assuming that the xT.Laz is a different person than the laz.e.rus, am i wrong? why are there 2?

because laz is my rushing hero and him having to personalities is tearing me apart..... lol