RADIO EBIL RADIO

EbilDustBunny

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok how do I see what song is actually being played?

I just connected and all it says is "EBIL". And the song that is playing is actually a pretty good song. I just have no idea who the artist is or what the song is. Lyric is "Nobody dies"

BTW it's not buffering at all for me. Course that could be due to the fact that I'm the only one on atm. :D

DUDE EBIL! YOU FRIGGEN ROCK! This list is like 100000% DEAD ON what I listen to! Man thats so friggen cool! All I gotta say is you hit the nail on the head for what I listen to.

word.

But kill the black eye peas. But it truely is amazing on how close your listening prefrences are to ours.

GC Alumni

DUDE EBIL! YOU FRIGGEN ROCK! This list is like 100000% DEAD ON what I listen to! Man thats so friggen cool! All I gotta say is you hit the nail on the head for what I listen to.

word.

But kill the black eye peas. But it truely is amazing on how close your listening prefrences are to ours.

bah <_<

But yeah, get rid of the "no-talent" peas.

Edited by JackieChan

An example of the sort of crud I listen to. Hopefully the Farscape video portion should keep you all from total boredom! :D

I loved how she signed off this afternoon! "The station will be closing for..." (long pause, as she thinks to herself, I gotta play some CS, so I'm kicking you bandwidth hogs out!) "... maintainance!" :smiling2:

Edited by Goofus Maximus

Black Eye Peas has some good messages in some of their stuff that's why I like them... it's like the only R&B/Pop I Listen to by choice. lol.

Anyways The Station is back up... I'm still pondering what else to put up I just having to dig them up. Once they went into my MP3 player they get put away for like ever....

I'm thinking "hot hot heat"... Skindred... Maybe some song Greenday songs... Uhh, My Mechanical Romance?

I also have a IRC where people can gather... it's with gamesurge.net the channel is #ebil.

GC Alumni
P!ATD and Academy are fantastic. Needs moar Emery/underOATH/Boys Night Out/Faint/etc.

heheheh I got some new music I borrowed Linkin Park and Acceptence from my friend...

Found some old school Incubus, in my collection along with Taking Back Sunday.

6 CDs installed to the database of the station!

450+ songs (not counting my aerosmith XP)

Edited by EbilDustBunny

P!ATD and Academy are fantastic. Needs moar Emery/underOATH/Boys Night Out/Faint/etc.

heheheh I got some new music I borrowed Linkin Park and Acceptence from my friend...

Found some old school Incubus, in my collection along with Taking Back Sunday.

6 CDs installed to the database of the station!

450+ songs (not counting my aerosmith XP)

Acceptance and Taking Back Sunday are both good. If you haven't heard BNO or Emery, I think you'd probably like them, based on some of your other music. UnderOATH is more screamo, but still very awesome. Hrm, what else would I recommend... If you haven't heard Adair, they only have 5 songs, but they're good. I like Funeral For a Friend, at least their first 2 CDs. And if you do end up getting some BNO, get Make Yourself Sick, not Trainwreck. Trainwreck is really good, but very different.

*Looking at iTunes..*

Aha! Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, The Cars, The Doors, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, The Who, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, The Beatles, Queen, Rush, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Van Halen, ZZ Top, and Ozzy Osbourne..

See what you like, what you don't like.

See which CDs you own, and which CDs you will never even think about touching..

Just some suggestions :smillie_smilling:

*Looking at iTunes..*

Aha! Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen, The Cars, The Doors, George Thorogood and the Destroyers, The Who, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, The Beatles, Queen, Rush, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Van Halen, ZZ Top, and Ozzy Osbourne..

See what you like, what you don't like.

See which CDs you own, and which CDs you will never even think about touching..

Just some suggestions :smillie_smilling:

Har har I have Kiss, Led zep, ACDC, some Beatles, rolling stones, and Aerosmith. On thing most of them are not mp3 format but in this other format for my sony mp3 player. And if my friends didn't give me the music... The CDs are like uhhh *looks are scarey closet* lost in there.

I just bought the new hawtorne height CD... I haven't opened it yet though I've been so busy but I plan to tonight after my HW.

If you guys post the times you listen to the station I can make a schedule on what to play during those times. So tell me what time and what you like. I had to take off acceptance.... just to remind everyone. I dunno why it doesn't play I'm about to have a friend download that CD for me. I own it I should be able to DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH IT... not like I was hosting a download!

Hawthorn Heights CD "If you where only lonely" came out Feb 28

lol... don't be jealous I mix better drinks then you. Right now it's down btw because I'm about to play CSS. Igloo still need to put my server UP!!

HEY! My unpealed lemon with ice is the best thing I've ever drank... or he ever drank before he dropped that weight on top of himself.