RADIO EBIL RADIO

EbilDustBunny

Well I'm restarting my online radio station with a little help here and there(yermother,M2,igloo,acid...etc. thx boys). Thanks xT for hosting me. Right now it's playing at a low quality 48 kb/s because the server and broadcast program is on my PC. Anyways I'm leaving it on auto select tonight. If you guys can just drop take a listen and give me feed back. To see if everyone can hear it ok and not getting a massive bufferage. I know it's not a good quality but we'll tweak that when the actual server is up.

Right now all have on my PC is:

Panic! at the Disco

Nickelback

All American Rejects

Aerosmith

Chevelle

Cold

Gorillaz

Nine Inch Nails

Yellowcard

U-phonik

Black Eyed Peas

Sensesfail

Maroon5 *NEW*

Fall Out Boy *NEW*

Anberlin *NEW*

Armor for Sleep*NEW*

Foo Fighters *NEW*

Audioslave *NEW*

Story of the Year *NEW*

The Academy Is... *NEW*

Shinedown *NEW*

Jack Johnson *NEW*

----------------------

I have like around 1000+ songs I just need to get them off my CDs and back onto my HD.

----------------------

Oh yeah what I'm big on is if you have music of your own... it's good? I'll be happy to toss it up.

http://68.201.2.219:8000 that's where I'm broadcasting... just open up your media player and OPEN URL and paste that link and enjoy!

Edited by EbilDustBunny

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's nothing 'mama. harsh criticism on the playlist demoted me to the "...etc."

btw - ebil **offensive language disclaimer**here is my old playlist. i've been aggressively pruning and growing, but i'm feeling too lazy to repost atm. let me know if you want to rob my ftp. maybe THAT will get me off "...etc" status. :(

<_<

>_>

Doesn't mean I'm Pirate Centeral... lol if you have bands you like I'll see if I own the CDs and I'll upload it. Right now it's not a remote access and I have to be at my PC to change the songs. (I'm at work.) Anyways I can set up a site for people to vote on songs to be played.... and such but that won't be for a while, until I can get a website thingy up.

If anyone want to join in helping me tweak the broadcast quality tonight that'd be great. I want at least be able to send to everyone at a 128kb/s

and it just occured to me if I can play CS and run live on air at the same time. That would be sweet.

Doesn't mean I'm Pirate Centeral...

there is nothing illegal about AllofMP3.com...yet

They use loopholes in international law to LEGALLY sell MP3's at incredibly cheap prices. The RIAA WANTS what they do to be illegal (and has been petitioning the U.S. government to convince Russia's government to make it illegal for the last 2 years now)...but it is NOT illegal.

Pretty sweet ebil...I'd throw you some of my tracks but none of them are edited for content and, well, what my MCs say is not always that kosher with everyone and definitely not suitable for this community...and now...why am I telling anyone this...I'm just trying to out stutter the st...st...stutterer

oh yeah...works great from my office...

Pretty sweet ebil...I'd throw you some of my tracks but none of them are edited for content and, well, what my MCs say is not always that kosher with everyone and definitely not suitable for this community...and now...why am I telling anyone this...I'm just trying to out stutter the st...st...stutterer

oh yeah...works great from my office...

It's not a GC radio... just mine... xT is just going to host my stream server so I can broadcast with out also being a server to myself. None of my music is censored btw... but if it's tasteful I'll play it. I'm still organizing...

It's not a GC radio... just mine... xT is just going to host my stream server so I can broadcast with out also being a server to myself. None of my music is censored btw... but if it's tasteful I'll play it. I'm still organizing...

Well tasteful is not that easily definable...I think it's perfectly tasteful...but people who don't understand or who disagree with what we talk about would usually define it as not tasteful...I'll ponder over whether to send you some...

Mine seems to work now.

Edit: Wish I could fast forward through this French stuff. :)

AGR33D

Foo Fighters?? metalica?? Doors?? ahh man the list can go on

another thing Real Player tells you want song is playing unlike windows media player i am not sure about winamp

Winamp shows the title - song playing too.

Great Job Ebil... cant wait for it to be on a dedicated server & 128kb/s

buffering is real annoying

I like almost all the songs on there, but I like a lot of music.

But the french.... wadda thinkin1? :shrug03:

Edited by ZesteR

GC Alumni
Did you say Nine INch Nails? Totally Rad!!

I'll have to lend an ear, when will you be broadcasting again?

I never stopped... lol it was on auto DJ... still is as I now compile my new foo fighters CD back on to my PC. Ok now it's down.... for a bit uploading a batch of my CDs....

Maroon5 *NEW*

Fall Out Boy *NEW*

Anberlin *NEW*

Armor for Sleep*NEW*

Foo Fighters *NEW*

Audioslave *NEW*

Story of the Year *NEW*

The Academy Is... *NEW*

Shinedown *NEW*

Jack Johnson *NEW*

ok that's it for now I can only sit so long ripping CDs...

Edited by EbilDustBunny