Public Shoutbox!! Let us know what U think!

Yeah i would like to say i have done my share of server hopping and GC is easily the best server i have been on. Not to mention this website with all the stats is awesome. I would become a member but im a poor student right now. Cheers for all the admins for keeping the gameplay quality with enforcing teamwork especially. There are some cool maps like compound but there is now team awp limit so certain maps get out of control so the only suggertion i have would to add a team awp limit which would not effect ppl most of the time and maybe keep the game a little more fun.

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

Ive been playing at GC for a little bit and I dont really bother looking at other servers anymore. best part about your server, is there is almost always a lot of people there. If I only want to play with 9 other people Ill pug, but pubs are about maximum amount of targets. :D Thanks for running a smooth operation here. Youve convinced me to support you by having good admins (except for the ones that accuse me of cheating, wink). So the only thing I would change, is making me an admin! :luxhello:

Thanks.

i am teh uber west haxor and no one can take that away from me, not even the steam god himself. <whitey laughs in voice of dr. evil>

Maybe if you're lucky you'll get accused of hax, if you give yourself an AWP on West Coast Scopeless. ;)

i can't really say much.. all good games in the server

one thing i like to suggest is that we even up the teams.. sometimes teams are way stacked like having a team score of 7 - 0 ; i wish admins will transfer some players from CT to T or T to CT to even up team ability. coz it get's kinda boring if u get stuck in the losing team throughout the map

just my 2 cent :)

Teams are something that are always going to be an issue. Admins can only do so much, because the bottom line is that even if you have the two best players in the server on your team calling strats, you'll still get wrecked if no one is cooperating. Most of the time the problem isn't skill, just the inability of one team to work together. We can't help it if some people are stupid :(

Well.

Being a pretty new player on this server, I haven't noticed too much I would change.

Some old school maps would be really fun to see.

These come to mind:

Militia

Skud

Siege

Thunder

Assault

They promote teamplay, and they mix it up a bit.

As far as admin control goes ... I think you guys are doing an awesome job.

I prefer teamplay over any other kind of CS gameplay, and you guys keep that going to the best of your ability.

Thanks.

- Roland

• 3 weeks later...

as i was playing today it just got worse and worse on the server

-gameplay speaking: fps choke etc.- then we cahnge maps and it

goes to d2 and when we join teams we just stand in spawn cant buy anything

cant move just stand there. the timer is at 0:00. we got out of it by

joining togetther as a T . CT team and commited suicede like crazy till

map change...so i would think server needs a reset or somthing to stop it from going crazy because when i started playing the gameplay was 10x better than its been lately...but besides that everything is great ! ty .gc guys

i appreciate having this community and enjoy playing on ur servers with all the teamwork and such.

ak ^