Wanted: Kilzugud Replacement

anonymo

You must:

-be able to drink at least 5 beers in 1 hour

-be able to eat at least 5 bags of combos in 1/2 an hour

-be able to sleep in the same room as another man(boy[thing{anonymo}])

-be able to tolerate hearing "eh?" approximately 200 times per hour, more at higher liquidity indexes

-be able to tolerate harsh environments

-be able to actually kill someone from 1000' or more

-find anonymo's humour moderately humourous (no need to humour me)

-spell things correctly (see humour)

-be attending FFo6 (this is to judge your ability to comprehend simple concepts)

You must not:

-be taller than 6'

-be intolerable to drunk mo

-drink any Budweiser or Coors brand beer

-kill me in my sleep (or in CS)

-place any body parts on my forehead while I'm sleeping

-have urges to paint while I'm sleeping

-ignore the sock on the doorknob rule

-sleep walk (well as long as you close the door behind you)

-eat less than 3 times daily

-drink anything that involves crushed ice

So do you think you can fill those tiny, smelly shoes? If so, let me know! I need a roomate and someone to take kilz'z seat (E1)

If you can't do that but can force the US to withdraw all overseas troops, that would work too...

I could do it. Not sure about being able to drink 5 beers an hour but we could find out. :smillie_smilling: The eat 5 bags of whatever thing I probably could do, but I highly doubt I would. I can tolerate a Canadian like you for a few days so that clears most of the things. I'm 5' 9" so we're good there. I don't sleep walk though I have woken up a couple of times in a difference room/house than I thought I was at. I watch my vocabulary too. If we're going to be getting up before 9 in the morning and not go to sleep til around midnight then I can eat at least 3 meals a day. Won't have a problem with the crushed ice because I usually end up drinking things from cans or bottles on trips. Unless I brought paint or something you are safe at night. Think I'd work out then. Oh wait though, not like I'm going though. Underage and too far away from Ohio. Of course, you could always come pick me up. :D Though even if that could happen I can't promise you will wake up with all your hair.

Anyways I don't think you'll ever find a good replacement... Maybe we should get a cardboard cut out of Kilz.

We did that once with a friend... she got pretty sick and had to skip out on a big trip. SOooo we made a cheap cardboard cut out of her and took it with us... It ate with us, took pictures with us... even had it's own spot on the couch.

But I say we get a REAL one of Kilz. (might need to make two incase something unfortunate happens to the first one...)

(edited)

<walks to the door, looks down to see a sock laying on the ground, *shrugs*, opens the door>

:o

<looks back to see BB rolling on the floor laughing>

<face turns red>

Oops :freak:

We need a happy one, enjoying his gaming and peers!

Then one that is drunk and drooling on himself, with beer spilled all over his shirt!

We'll switch them at the right times!

Also... lets not have him enter the tourney's.... that wouldnt be fun to watch.

hehe

Edited by ZesteR