Forum scroll

Primus

Is anyone else haveing forum scroll lag. I only get it when I am in the forums. As I scroll it stutters badly and it never use to do this. Was just wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

It's not my system at least I don't think it is, this is what I'm running

AMD 64 3500+

1.5 gigs of pc3200 Corsair ram

Nvidia 256mb 7800gt

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :peace:

I suspect that it depends on what topic you're looking at. If the topic contains lots of pictures, scrolling will stutter some as pictures are loaded from other (outside) servers. As some are quicker than others the pictures do not always load in order or quickly. I only experience the stuttering when a topic has lots of pictures.

(edited)

this is in the main forums page, It's the only page that does it, not sure why though. I can pop into any of the subcatagories and everything is fine. Not a real big deal but kind of curious as to why. Seem that I am the only one with this problem so me thinks I should investigate :shrug03::peace:

Thanks to everyone that responded, I'll see if its not just something on my end. Perhaps it is IE 7 that is the culprate, just realized it seems to have started after install.

Edited by Primus

getfirefox.com

Has anyone mentioned that FireFox can automatically import your settings? Favorites, home page, and whatnot.

firefox is the only browser i have problems with now. i'm moving to opera now

• 5 weeks later...

Late post I know--- :D I think I have figured out the problem. I am running the new IE 7 and that is the laggy scroll I am getting. No problem though I can deal with it, I like the new IE, has some really nice features. Thanks for the help guys. :peace:

getfirefox.com

Has anyone mentioned that FireFox can automatically import your settings? Favorites, home page, and whatnot.

firefox is the only browser i have problems with now. i'm moving to opera now

Though I refuse to use IE, I tried opera once, wasn't too bad, was actually pretty good... ok going away now...