The New |S-T| server topic....

Fatty

Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guests

here is my won id 1617276

ban me baby one more time,

anyways FEAR THE BEER ! ! ! you and all ur ideeas not worht a poop fatty you better understand it otherwise u not worth a poop urself..... u know what just go truck urrself .... wow wait a sec, dont get mad that im avoiding ur swear filter just go truck urself and by the way by removig these posts u not gonna solve problems on ur forums of what they are and for you all sik trucks YES I CUSS AND I CAN SAY truck U.... and many more times BAN ME you stupid sik bold sons of witchces...... be what you can be .... be trucking mmmmcs.com forums ignorant typing lamers just like im right now cause im tired of puicking of the idea that theres a fat B and all supportive trucks like you.... get trucking real scratch ur balls and if u dont wanna do that so ask me i ll let you suk mine. you know what , no wait you dont, ur too trucking stupid to know mmmm went down long time ago because of fat and his teaching perspectives to the world thru internet. ok fat make ur salary, be happy with ur family best luk to you in ur live and all that but you still no good with people because we cared for you and and the your server where we played YES MMMM PLATINUM not all this BS we get no ST this and ST that.... you jealous cause we got better poop you can afford and etc ? its a trucking question.... not a statement do dont get mad... or is it cause we say profanities? you know what fat sorry for taking it out on you, let me tell all those ppl that like to be..... or let me say pretend WANNA BE mmmm witches that like to .... blah just all you ppl go screw ur self cause u not worth a poop fatty does not you thou cuse he put hard work to cs and all you do is witch... trucking geeks... get the truck out

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guests

wth? why cant i say F U C K ? it comes up TRUCK ? god damn it CS IS FOR MATUER AUDIENCE ONLY GET IT F U C K I N G right......... dumb f.uks

Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guest GotBeer?
Guests

playaa hey buddy go screw ur happy boyfriend and dont call me any more you stupid truck ... im gonna press charges agains you

GC Founder
Just ban us all

and no, I don't want to be the center of attention, I just wanted respect, but thats impossible with hypocrites (ok, well 1 hypocrite)

"Qester" (WonID: 3493543)

"sLaYEr" (WonID: 813033)

"Domesticus" (WonID: 1061700)

"TeKNiK" (WonID: 1461437)

"SuperJo" (WonID: 2095943)

"Nex7" (WonID: 101705)

"InterCity Boost" (WonID: 98588)

"CiRyX" (WonID: 3298718)

"Wild" (WonID: 2875273)

"AlphaTeam" (WonID: 135854)

"D_o_D" (WonID: 2258045)

"Sandstorm" (WonID: 935562)

"SoulSauce/Justin" (WonID: 1508093)

"Acid Burn" (WonID: 1566909)

This is not what I asked for but I will be glad to insert these. However, I have to run it by the team first.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Nah is ST application said fear the beer. And I said, ok you like beer, your in.

Ok, Even I found Beer's post a bit offensive. I'm going to actually apologize for that.

Sorry.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

I'm sure that Leo, Crowbar and Contra would disagree, but contra is gone for a while, and leo is out of Mmmm

Guest Acid Burn
Guest Acid Burn
Guest Acid Burn
Guests
Nah is ST application said fear the beer.  And I said, ok you like beer, your in.

Ok, Even I found Beer's post a bit offensive.  I'm going to actually apologize for that.

Sorry.

no need to apologize. Hey FATTY, ban me. I don't give a sh1t out of ur server. Ur server sucks. I would be so glad if I was banned on ur server. One noob server less in my hlsw. And plz don't forget, permanent ban otherwise it will not be worthed. Thank you for banning me. I really appreciate it.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Umm, Once Again, I must apologize, He's french... Pardon his french. I'm not asking my guys to say this, they just.. well... I think they are all drunk this time of night.

GC Founder

Just remember, you said "just ban us all," so I would think with that statement you would turn around, walk out, and not come back.

Or was that more of the bs that we're trying to get rid of? For instance, if I pose the question: Do you really want us to ban those, your answer would somehow attempt to put the decision back on me, like: "Well, you..."

Guest Acid Burn
Guest Acid Burn
Guest Acid Burn
Guests
Just remember, you said "just ban us all," so I would think with that statement you would turn around, walk out, and not come back.

Or was that more of the bs that we're trying to get rid of?  For instance, if I pose the question: Do you really want us to ban those, your answer would somehow attempt to put the decision back on me, like: "Well, you..."

Hey u dumb 4ss, ban means ban. Do u want me to show u how to do it? ANd once again permanent ban plz. The command is admin_ban wonid

in case u don't know. And btw, I love ur moto, "I'm an idiot". Well I'm sure u are.

GC Founder
I would be so glad if I was banned on ur server. One noob server less in my hlsw. And plz don't forget, permanent ban otherwise it will not be worthed. Thank you for banning me. I really appreciate it.

Done and Done (meaning here and forums because heck, what's the point of coming here to the forums if we've solved your server problems?)

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

It just seems to me thats what you want done. I don't care man. Its your server. I'm trying toi make you happy. Even though we do get rude, and crude, its not without an igniter. When people go into OUR forums, and pull up our stuff, to post it in here, just to get people to hate us. That tinklees me off. And I really do thank you for closing that post, even though that was 1 post we weren't at fault for. I understand you don't want problems, and it seems were always linked to one.

Without war, there can be no peace. Without hate there can be no love. Without pain, there can be no happiness. Without problems, there can be no fun.

Even though we try to eliminate the bad, it's always going to be there. And I'm sorry that it has to be MY clan. I guess a lot of them are still angry about not getting into MCC. But thats a long time ago, different people, different ideas.

When we first started, peopple thought we were a joke. Now, were just jerks. I'm really sorry you can't see our mature side.

GC Founder
I'm trying toi make you happy.

I'm only quoting one part and then I'm going back to bed.

This is another example of the hogwash that you need to rid yourself of. This has nothing to do with the "How Happy is Fatty" meter. Do you believe that banning a list of people would make me joyful? The entire situation is a shame, but that doesn't mean I'm going to turn my back on it and let it go for the sake of popularity or any other reason.

Believe me, if I had some agenda like so many people think, I would most definitely try to keep everyone happy at the same time, including your bunch.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Gosh... I see how you manage to pick 1 part out of my whole message, and use it against me. What about the other parts. God, I was trying to apologize, but you take out the 1 mistake I make, and use it agaisnt me. I was honestly, honestly trying to get this mess over with, and you have to start it again.

I don't understand what goes on in your head... Really man I understand what most people are thinking, what most people need, and want. But you... you confuse me. I hearnestly tried to apologize, and you pull out 1 sentence and use it against me.

What have I said before "The evil that men do lives on after they die, but the good is oft interred in their bones." Sigh... For once in my life I don't know whats right and wrong. Thats what I get for trying to do right for a change......

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
I want to add ONE thing...

TeKnIk RULEZ!!!

Seriously, this guy trys not to cause trouble. He is the bright spot of S-T if ya ask me. ROCK ON TEK!!!!

woot woot!!!

Gunny :D

Ph33r my Awsomeness! :) . NE way I wasn't home at all last night cause I was out getting terrible service from Applebee's where it takes 45 mins to get your drinks <_< . Goto Friday's for better service. I come home and wake up this morning only to see this hunk of stuff going back and forth between my leader and the leader of another clan. Granted I will also admit Beer's and acid's posting was DEFINATELY unnecessary and should be removed if possible but thats in the past. I will not be taking sides here like I normally do cause I also rarely post here unless needed. Now after read this whole debochery of what goes on I have 2 opinions on this. Coming from a member of a clan and also as a person who seems to enjoy playing with a couple of people in this community. In all honesty, what Fatty did was kind of expected if Slayer had said that. Cause it is a dif thing then saying "golly gee! Lag" or "wth Lag". I also learned what not to say from a previous experience <_< . Now, I also see no problem playing under alias AT all. You guys have banned Moss 9 times and yet he still comes in under alias sometimes and owns up. In fact, I do it quite often if I don't want people knowing I am playing so I am not bothered by stupid people. The fact he came in under alias should be desregarded but I will not go further on that. Recently tho I have been getting bashed by Fatty for reasons unknown nor do I want to know what I did cause frankly it doesn't matter to me. To me I think its cause I am an ST but thats that. If I get banned eventually I get banned, that just means its time for me to buy the game off ebay for 5 dollers and get another wonid and play under alias. Now I will also defend my part of being in the clan. You are biased towards us cause of the tag as you have stated in a previous post. Some of us just speak our mind more so than others as slayer has tried explaining. It has seemed to me after reading through all of this that Slayer has tried apologizing to you numerous times for his actions and what has gone on, especially a couple of posts before but you took out one small part and hit him hard on it for which he had to make another reply to try and apologize again. I will state this again, I enjoy playing with quite a few people on this community side. AK is definately one of them, I just enjoy playing with that kid cause he is a blast and we call him Lag Masta. Zeabos, Bugs, and Barto were others but Barto quit, Bugs plays too much for me, and Zeabos plays randomly. NOFX and Default were another 2 members who could own me but I still didn't care. I also have A LOT of respect for Sanders after a previous experience with him and us. MrX is also a great person to play with, he is the only Mmmm member when I joined under my name to actually say Hi to me and I was surprised. Thx MrX. But, getting back, I have never caused problems. Maybe I have and no one has told me? But this is a game remember, Slayer and Fatty were both right and wrong for their actions. I am sure this post is going to get ripped apart but that isn't my choice. NE way I hope I haven't offended anyone by what I have said in which case I am sorry if I have. GGPO everyone.

TeKNiK

Im sort of lost. I just want to know what is happening. Are you like doing a conference thingy and then doing a vote for if you should ban |S-T|. If so is this a thing with all community clan leaders banning us from their servers also? If some how you find this annoying or offensive, i mean that in no way. I just want to kno wat is going to happen.

I don't get the mentality of asking to be banned. If you hate it SOOOO much here, why didn't you just leave beforehand?

Anywho, I think people need to stop blaming fatty for everything. Half the time he isn't even there and it eventually leads up to some punk kid and his friends trying to point the finger. I'm not defending fatty because he's the leader, i'm defending him because he's a GOOD leader. Most of the people around here have no problems with him whatsoever. Its only the people who've played here maybe 5 times and get banned for doing something stupid.

Next time you get tinkled off, that's not fatty's fault. Its yours.