Beautiful day in Chicago

witt

It's got to be 60 degrees outside right now, I can't believe it! It was snowing last weekend. I guess no matter how long I live here I'll never get used to the weather craziness

Too bad I can't enjoy it....I had too much fun last night and the sunlight feels like it's going right through my eyes and burning my brain. Has anyone else ever been so hung over that you were worried you permanently damaged yourself? That's how I felt during my first class, my teacher probably thinks I'm really sick.

It's got to be 60 degrees outside right now, I can't believe it! It was snowing last weekend. I guess no matter how long I live here I'll never get used to the weather craziness

Too bad I can't enjoy it....I had too much fun last night and the sunlight feels like it's going right through my eyes and burning my brain. Has anyone else ever been so hung over that you were worried you permanently damaged yourself? That's how I felt during my first class, my teacher probably thinks I'm really sick.

Your teacher pry thinks your sick or hungover. I'm sure they know whats goin on. Its nice here (Wisconsin) too, but unfortunetly I have to work this afternoon/tonight so I won't be enjoying the nice weather either.

Most of the time I can have a good time without a hangover the next morning, but when I get one I always say i'm never drinking again. That only lasts til the end of the hangover.

I know what you mean...and I've got to shake it because I'm going to the Bulls game tonight, and then I'm supposed to meet this really fly girl from one of my classes. We're in love, she just doesn't know it yet.