FragFest To Do List:

EbilDustBunny

(edited)

Ok. I need something to do similar to this. Help me think here.

Oooo, I can start playing Counter-Strike with some friends in real life. We can use pellet guns and run around in costumes. And then when we get hit in the head or knifed we can yell out things like "BOOM HEADSHOT" and "OWNED".

Edited by Kruten

My and few friends will do it. We'll dress up and the terrorists and counter-terrorists with helmets/ski caps and everything and run around with pellet guns. We'll have some plastic knives or something and fake grenades too. By the time we get around to this we should all have cell phones we can use as radios. Have to get similar headsets though. We'll probably have two people to play the role of the hostages. Of course, when they're rescued they will have to say the great lines like "Let's get the hell out of here!" and "You lead the way!" Occasionally one will have to run into a wall and stand there stupidly, which might result in a hostage down. When we shoot someone we'll yell out things like " BOOM HEADSHOT" and "OWNED!" Minimum we're going to need to do this is eight people. 2 CTs, 2 Ts, 2 hostages, and a camera man for each team. Our main thing weill be finding a good place to do this. Need a lot of room and cover and some place with people we would sort of know what we were doing. Worry about that when we finally get around to it.

I got my 2 front teeth shot out playing with bb guns, Ill play with paint ball guns though.. :)

Well we're going to be in a public area so we'll be avoiding a lot of shooting when people are around. Some type of soft pellets will be used and besides, we're going to be dressed up as close as possible to the models.

I got my 2 front teeth shot out playing with bb guns, Ill play with paint ball guns though.. :)

Well we're going to be in a public area so we'll be avoiding a lot of shooting when people are around. Some type of soft pellets will be used and besides, we're going to be dressed up as close as possible to the models.

what about water guns??? I've had a bad experience with bb guns.... and prolly paint ball guns too.

what about water guns??? I've had a bad experience with bb guns.... and prolly paint ball guns too.

Pellet gun, not BB guns. Ya know with the little plastic balls, not metal. Paintball guns and water guns definitely won't work. This is going to be performed in a mall, internet cafe, or something similar.

I've done fencing before.

It was just the basics, but I did well in the beginner tourney's.

Foil Fencing to be specific.

But I still wont be the knight... b/c we all know the bunny pwn's all.

keep him away from the equipment... :twitch:

Don't worry I have my own equipment I can play with.

We atleast have to have this

http://www.guitarherogame.com/

Figured we can bust this out after the DDR tourney. I played this for over 2 hours at best buy while people watched, mostly the staff because they were that bored. I felt like a rock star as I got the high score on Iron man! I bet I could kick Longhair and Slyfox's rears at this game.

If anyone is in need of a gorilla, I could get my suit out. And if you guys are thinking of using bb's get airsoft guns. You can get pretty good pistols for 20-30 bucks, and other stuff for around that range.