Decals for Cars?

Fatty

I have a black car. I'd like to put simple white lettering on either side on the back bumper, one with each of our URLs.

Anyone know what I should do? Are their places that you know of online that do letters like this? I'm sure I could find somewhere to order letters, but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone has done this.

I dunno of places that can do it for you, but I can make designs as this oen of my future career options whatnot with Graphic Design and all.

Post a pics of your car from hte front, left, and right and I can give you examples of what they could look like.

GC Founder

Not looking for a bumper sticker or a window clingy. I'm just looking for some high quality lettering.

You know, decent stuff like the car dealerships use...you can get it off and then rub the adhesive of fairly easily with some cleaner.

GC Founder

Dear Bubblegum Bandit:

Thank you for your reply. We have noticed that your replies have recently been increasing in value, because your first post was worthless. We encourage you to continue your efforts in improving your post value.

she touched my pepe steve.

I;m not entirly sur where this is goin byt I likey.

Farmer must be in pain this morning...

Any custom lettering you put on your car (as long as it's meant for your car) can be removed really easily with a blowdryer.

GC Founder

When you said window cling, I was thinking you meant those stupid plasstic things that sorta stick with static...the kind my wife puts up on our windows here for the holidays.

I'll only need the following letters:

abbgisuy