Steam friends

discom

For a while now, steam friends has had a beta vesion up and running, and I want to try it out. If you want, post your steam account name so i can add u and see what this new friends network is capable of... :boing:

mine is

disc0mb0bulated

For a while now, steam friends has had a beta vesion up and running, and I want to try it out. If you want, post your steam account name so i can add u and see what this new friends network is capable of... :boing:

mine is

disc0mb0bulated

Lies... it doesn't work, in fact there's no such thing. :disgust: steam friends is a myth like the yeti.

(edited)

my steam account is: flaming_baron

it was a funny day when i bought my cs

did you light a baron on fire that day??? :huh:

he was just feeling very feminine that day wearing his baron outfit.

Edited by NOFX

my steam account is: flaming_baron

it was a funny day when i bought my cs

did you light a baron on fire that day??? :huh:

he was just feeling very feminine that day wearing his baron outfit.

i cant really remember what happend (it was a couple years ago), but my brother did something stupid and at the same time i was registeriing

OK the steam friends thing SUCKS... when requests,messages happen it miniumizes the GAME. much lameness

Uh...right...didn't happen for me...works great...IM SO HAPPY! Steam Friends rocks!!!!

Awww WUT! I was cottontail deep in CSS and all the sudden I got swapped to my desktop and steam friends was like "FRIEND REQUEST!!!!"... then I was like :o

And then when people started to send me messages with the steam thing and it did it over and over. are the messages suppose to pop in game, like xfire? :unsure:

in fact in game when you start up and you're looking at the server list and click on the "Friends" it tells me Steam needs to be running in order for friends to be available. O_o then I click on steam with CSS miniumize... and it say Friends network is under going yada yada what it said like forever ago. I'm so confused.

OK the steam friends thing SUCKS... when requests,messages happen it miniumizes the GAME. much lameness

Uh...right...didn't happen for me...works great...IM SO HAPPY! Steam Friends rocks!!!!

Awww WUT! I was cottontail deep in CSS and all the sudden I got swapped to my desktop and steam friends was like "FRIEND REQUEST!!!!"... then I was like :o

And then when people started to send me messages with the steam thing and it did it over and over. are the messages suppose to pop in game, like xfire? :unsure:

in fact in game when you start up and you're looking at the server list and click on the "Friends" it tells me Steam needs to be running in order for friends to be available. O_o then I click on steam with CSS miniumize... and it say Friends network is under going yada yada what it said like forever ago. I'm so confused.

They don't pop up in game for me...I have all sounds off btw...I gotta press esc to see the friends thing though, im sure that will change with future updates to make it a little more like xfire

• 1 month later...

mine is, can anyone guess? that's right: cobaltgrc

is there a list of friend names of the regulars who play on GC servers?

I'd like to have Dr. Doom, Shazzz and others on my list. Oh yeah, and Norguard

Edited by cobaltgrc