Mmmmadness TONIGHT!

stutters

(edited)

ok I think i have it downloaded(teamspeak) and somewhat understand it will take some getting used to....?!

so i want teamspeak on while watching on soucetv? is that(sourcetv) in the "find servers" window correct?

is the sourcetv something different then and is that something that will just show up at 10 eastern right now nothing shows in source tv?

hope I am not a pain

>edit<

ok is the ip you put up the one for this event do I put it in steam favorite folder or teamspeak folder?

and is this a different server then west midwest and such?

Edited by w8t4time

ok I think i have it downloaded(teamspeak) and somewhat understand it will take some getting used to....?!

so i want teamspeak on while watching on soucetv? is that(sourcetv) in the "find servers" window correct?

is the sourcetv something different then and is that something that will just show up at 10 eastern right now nothing shows in source tv?

hope I am not a pain

>edit<

ok is the ip you put up the one i need to put in steam favorite folder or teamspeak folder?

The IP for the sourceTV server is the one SJ posted. It is correct, but it is not listed as VAC so you'll have to either connect in console or set filters to All.

The IP for TS I posted and is probably on the front page as well.

GC Alumni

hope I am not a pain

>edit<

ok is the ip you put up the one i need to put in steam favorite folder or teamspeak folder?

sourcetv:

right click on your steam icon, choose servers.

click your favorites tab.

click add a server.

server ip: 216.193.238.139:3701

servername "Aim2Game SourceTV"

click connect.

teamspeak:

start teamspeak.

click connection -> quick connect

server address: 66.219.146.146:8767

nickname: choose yours

login name: leave blank

password: leave blank

click connect

I'll be running the camera. If you're watching the match and it goes into the chase cam, I screwed up, and you should hunt me down on the TS. I'm not sure how long the delay will be. Otherwise I'll probably be keeping it in 1st person most of the time.

(edited)

ok its working.... I am on the porch in teamspeak and the sourcetv is ready to go 0/250 people in the server thanks for your help

now just have to figure out this teamspeak thing? but in reality I don't need it I can still press k to talk in steamtv only specs can hear that right?? don't really need teamspeak to talk in sourcetv?

edit again silly me

will this go on for sometime about an hour or more? may have to leave and come back?

Edited by w8t4time

Something to look into for next time...had some video problems with SourceTV. Image was just a split screen with whoever was being spec'ed holding his gun and shooting/reloading.

What was the cause of this, can it be fixed, is it server side, client side or none of the above?

Oh, and did anyone make a demo?

Edited by Brillow_Head

i had the same problem as brillow did.

the rest of the watchers say it got fixed after a min, but mines just stayed like that

it was kinda fun to listen and watch who kills who and ebils short commentary

LOL

Ebils short commentary:

<picture in upper right shows mags head explode>

Ebil "Mag just got awped in the face"

Later in the match...

Ebil "Dukes holding a smoke nade"

My personal favorite:

Ebil "Who drops a rifle for a machine gun?!"

The only two things we (the bad sourceTV connects) could see were kills in upper right hand corner, and the first person view of the choosen player. lol

Edited by Brillow_Head