Mmmmadness TONIGHT!

stutters

[Mmmm] is taking a break from shuffleboard, bingo, and other retirement fun for a friendly expo against tWc. our guys are anxiously reinstalling source and getting new batteries for their hearing aides.

aim2game will be providing a sourcetv server for the event. get your bets into your local bookie, and bring popcorn.

[Mmmm] v. tWc

tonight

10pm eastern

sourcetv ip 216.193.238.139:3701

if anyone wants to play cameraman, PM me. pay DOE.

Everyone should get on TS and watch this, it'll be the event of the season. If you've never watched a match while on TeamSpeak you should make this your first, it's a lot of fun even if you don't talk.

Everyone should get on TS and watch this, it'll be the event of the season. If you've never watched a match while on TeamSpeak you should make this your first, it's a lot of fun even if you don't talk.

hOW DO i do this?

Once an IP for SourceTV s posted, you can connect to it just like any CS:S server. Put "connect IP" in console.

To get TS goto goteamspeak.com. The addy for the GC teamspeak is 66.219.146.146:8767; just join the channel that seems to have a lot of people in it (probably will just be the porch).

TS can be tricky. If you have trouble getting your mic to work, start it up before CS:S and hopefully it'll just steal the mic.

So are the lineups out yet? Because I'm thinking an Mmmm squad w/ SJ, Mags, Lunk, Slims, and anyone else is gonna be pretty tough.

Brown-noser. :D:biglaugha:

<goes off to find jar of tiger balm to loosen up the ol joints>

BTW would appreciate kicking this thing off on time as much as possible. :peace: