Greetings!

Howdy!

I've been playing on West GC for the past couple months now and I really enjoy the gaming enviroment that is provided. Once I get some money in my Paypal account, I plan to join the Coalition. Not only for the reserve, but to support this great server and community!

Shub

Howdy!

I've been playing on West GC for the past couple months now and I really enjoy the gaming enviroment that is provided. Once I get some money in my Paypal account, I plan to join the Coalition. Not only for the reserve, but to support this great server and community!

Shub

I will too. Great community and all. $50/year isn't too bad for something taht I use EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Howdy!

Shub

I joined GC about a few weeks ago... This is a cool bunch of guys, never mind the server. I guess the people make the server, huh? It's well worth the money.

See you on the game.