My name

(edited)

Hey guys my name is Himmler, and i know many of you recognize me. I have NEVER had any problems with any admins or rules on the server i like all the admins and i really enjoy playing here, but today at 7:30 i was on and stuttering john got on and changed my name and said i have to change it. now i will have no problem if eveyone agrees, but i have never had any problems with it before and it doesnt break the swearing rules or anything so i would really like to keep it. :( plz help

Edited by Himmler

Heinrich Luitpold Himmler was the commander of the German Schutzstaffel (SS) and one of the most powerful men in Nazi Germany. As Reichsführer-SS, he controlled the SS and the Gestapo. He also became a leading organizer of the Holocaust.

change the name.

(edited)

Ya i feel like an idiot....I must have had a brain fart at the time i came up with that name i wanted to choose Rommel, after Erwin Rommel one of the greatest military tactions of all time. He is kind of the opposite of Himmler. Can i have this name? If you think he is evil you can read his biography, he was opposed to nazism and only loved his country. :/

Edited by Himmler

GC: Nuttin racist/offensive/political.

rommel/himmler/hitler/etc ... 3 for 3 man :(

Love having you in the server and enjoy playing with you. You as a player are a welcome addition! Just not with a name like that.

I actually meant to say something to you about it the other day, and I forgot.