video games

Shazz

I've always said there is somthing therapudic about getting on a computer (or console) and taking out frustration by killing people; or in this case driving away from them.

little do they know they have been training a car thief. How long till we see him driving around LA on the news running away from cops? :)

(edited)

only 584 bucks. and i bet it isn't as buggy as xbox 360. wtb one :wavey:

my buddies and i always argue if the troops would have just went through 8 weeks of halo 2 and battlefield 2 training instead of bootcamp we would only have to send out 15 guys to have fought the iraq war

Edited by Kenger

(edited)
West Virginia's public schools are battling obesity by making "Dance Dance Revolution" -- a step-to-the-beat video game -- part of their curriculum, while Nintendo Co. Ltd. (7974.OS) has made a splash with its new "Brain Age" mind-exercising game.

YES! :boing:

Edited by ZesteR

only 584 bucks. and i bet it isn't as buggy as xbox 360. wtb one :wavey:

my buddies and i always argue if the troops would have just went through 8 weeks of halo 2 and battlefield 2 training instead of bootcamp we would only have to send out 15 guys to have fought the iraq war

LOL!!

i'd love to see those people in action...=D

Exactly, in Iraqs case, we need all the Bunny-Hoppers, nade-spamers, auto-aimers, C4-chuckers, base-rapers, and spawn-campers (wait a sec...) we can get. That would be tight :biglaugha:

West Virginia's public schools are battling obesity by making "Dance Dance Revolution" -- a step-to-the-beat video game -- part of their curriculum, while Nintendo Co. Ltd. (7974.OS) has made a splash with its new "Brain Age" mind-exercising game.

YES! :boing:

That is pretty cool. DDR is highly addictive. I was playing it for two hours last night on my mat... :lol2: