Stuttering.john

B)

thanks dude.

west is more fun to play than i ever expected. you guys that are around are a good crew, the competition is insane, and the teamwork is the best. can't forget, admins are doing a great job deciding when to mix it up and break out of the standard rotation. members are becoming more and more active in the forums. it seems like everyone is having a good time. :luxhello:

how about some cool trivia? out of 21,187 counter-strike source servers active in the world, our lil' immutable is ranked

#109. out of 5,000 counter-strike servers active in the US, we're ranked #36. in both cases, the majority of the servers above us have 32+ player slots, we have 22. none of this would be possible without good regs, better members, and admins that are teh pwn.

I was going to say congrats but I'm too busy watching M2's banana dance. (maybe should of said dancing banana but that doesn't quite sound right either. I'm soooo confused!)

Congrats John, you're a true Knight of the Realm! Appreciate all your efforts on the West server. And I said before I used your tuning tweaks and they are helping my performance. Looking forward to many days of friendly jousting with you and all the other members of GC.

Mebmers like is you is what sold me on joining GC.

Well done!

Hey, congrats John! With you at the helm....

LOL....if you only knew the jobs and responsibilities of the rookie board member.... tee hee.....

oh and lol....uther called you a mebmer....is that worse than being called a member?