xT vs wabbits CAL Playoffs Round 1....10est tonite!

akaM2

Well like I said in an earlier post xT finished 2nd in CAL-O but because the 1st place team was in our same division we did not receive a bye. We play our first Playoff match tonite!

When: 10est tonite!

Where: type "connect xttv.nuclearfallout.net:27020" into your console and you will see the action.

Against who?

We will be playing wabbits They finished the season 7-3 and just made the playoffs. They have alot of experience and should be a hard first round matchup for us.

Our Lineup:

Sgt. St3danko

Dirtybird

IV

Sim651

M2

hope to see you all there, feel free to jump into the GC teamspeak to talk to others watching the match.

Oh ya, the map is de_inferno we will be starting T side and you can find the playoff brackets here http://www.caleague.com/showbracket.php?bracketid=320

make sure your adding xttv.nuclearfallout.net:27020 to your favorites

its not the one we have given out before

the ip is 66.150.188.136:27020

I add that to my favorites and I see 100 slots

Congrats on your narrow win :) Man, was it really tense at times to watch!!! They were pretty good with the AWP. I think those first few rounds you guys were just outplayed, didn't see any special strats or anything. Always seemed to me that de_inferno is pretty balanced, with a slight favor for the CT side.