Why Signup?

akaM2

Why even signup if your not going to put forth the effort to be there when your team has a match?

If your not going to be active for the next 8 weeks or however long this is, be a man and step up and tell us before we go running for ringers every week for every match.

I believe this post is in reference to the people who signed up and

are nowhere to be found. Also towards the people that have signed up

but have realized this "conflicts with their schedule" even though there

is no set dates for the matches.

SORRY IF YOU ARE INCONVENIENCED A BIT M2.

this post was not about you, you made a post informing your team that you would not be here.

Its not that its inconveniencing me as much as it is wayfarer, he designed the league and tried to get it up and going and imo not showing up or putting the effort to be here when your asked is like slapping wayfarer in the face.

I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A POST TO PEOPLE WHO COULDNT MAKE THE MATCH FOR OTHER REASONS.

Its to people that signed up and havent showed up and to those who may be not able to make the matches from here on out.

Chill padre...if I'm not mistaken this is a league for working stiffs and grandpas...you're lucky for 5 of us to be awake at the same time...

Maybe I didnt realize this league was for people who didnt try and make the matches, my fault

Last MCC had no forfeits and I believe no ringers either, so that was comprised of the same working stiffs and grandpas and we were able to make it work, whats diff?

Last MCC had no forfeits and I believe no ringers either, so that was comprised of the same working stiffs and grandpas and we were able to make it work, whats diff?

If I remember correctly, the last MCC was a disaster with people not showing up for matches. Ive played in every MCC from the first season and people not showing is not a new issue.

Thankfully, this season is a lot more flexable with using ringers and such. Im very impressed with the way wayfarer is handling things!

If I remember correctly, the last MCC was a disaster with people not showing up for matches. Ive played in every MCC from the first season and people not showing is not a new issue.

Thankfully, this season is a lot more flexable with using ringers and such. Im very impressed with the way wayfarer is handling things!

just checked the old forums, there were 2 forfeits, both at the end of the season and both by the same team, sorry forgot about that.

All matches where shown up for and played fully for the first 4 weeks last season, this post was more of a escape route for people that want to get out so that doesnt happen this season.

One thing for sure is that this season the scores are much closer.