worst idea ever

Z3RO

ok so for work i drive alot. whn u drive alot u suffer from fetuge(dont mind the spelling). any ways was pretty much falling asleep at the wheel so i pulled over and got a monster(energy drink for those of u tht dont no). pounded tht. caffine and suagr kicked and and i couldnt stop laugh/smiling. so i stoped to get gas at a truck stop. this truck stop happens to sell energy drinks as fountin drinks. so i bought a 64 oz one not the first time ive bought one. finished tht one in the next hour. any gto home with no real effects fron the energy drink. its now 10:47pm pst im wide awke and cant sleep. at least the jiters have passed.

basiclly im trying to say use energy drinks in moderation. and just becuase thy sell it in 64 oz for 1.29 doesnt mean u have to get one. :lol2:

whoa.

i need to find that gas station. i consume about 50oz/day, but could stand to increase that.

You'd think all that caffine and guarana would make your voice go higher...but no...the opposite seems to be true...

o man ebil thy go flat u hav to poundd both at once. i only took one bathroom brake u learn to hold it whn u trvle as much as i do. john wut freeways u live buy mabey i can remeber sumtin closer.

and lol ebil i think the trukers would scare u hafl to death cus thy sacre me half the time :(

and lol ebil i think the trukers would scare u hafl to death cus thy sacre me half the time :(
i'm in walnut creek - 24 @ the 680. my school is near the 680/240 interchange, too.

in the meantime, i'm stalking costco for the day the stock sugar free cases. i'd be diabetic by now if i stuck to the full on sugar.

o man ebil thy go flat u hav to poundd both at once. i only took one bathroom brake u learn to hold it whn u trvle as much as i do. john wut freeways u live buy mabey i can remeber sumtin closer.

ROFL... hey after the ginormous energy drink ... i think it might me ther other way around... or something. That or they'd stuff me in like a closet, for me being to annoying or something :boing::freak::wiggle2:

thiers only one problem with tht much energy drink it gives u the jiters i dont like the feeling

i could see the new coming up small dust bunny disapers last friday last seen holding and energy drink larger thn her body

and lol ebil i think the trukers would scare u hafl to death cus thy sacre me half the time

Geez doood, I need a dictionary(you'd do good with one as well :hug: ). I know I have bad spelling, but I really have to read your stuff slow... :smiling2:

lol how do i find me a truck stop??? is it for trucks only? That'd be so cool... but 2 64 oz... go home and bottle them up too keep them fresher longer.

Girls that hang around truck stops are not allowed to be in GC.

lol how do i find me a truck stop??? is it for trucks only? That'd be so cool... but 2 64 oz... go home and bottle them up too keep them fresher longer.

Girls that hang around truck stops are not allowed to be in GC.

Fine I'll leave...I mean... :erm: