baaannneeedd

ZERO

(edited)

yep, 4:23am tuesday morning...

situation, got tinkled that mr laz changed to maps that hardly night people knew, contra, tides. stated my wanting for a faster map so everyone could wake up cause of this late hour, some of us played... map finally change after 8-9 to ccble, 4 vs 4 people playing, and a T was afk for a time i got tinkled... we waited some time, then i said, "F*** afk..." and got banned...

i think it was laz. cause he was the one admin the server but he might changed his name to spec on me cause of my "Awp" skills duno, some of you guys know im good at it. anyhow

i know the rules of no swearing at anytime, i also understand this is the right way to stop cursing on server...

but 4 am? week day 4 vs 4? after all what i explained... check the records and i promise not to swear again...

yep im new, like the server and its the only one i played after my 2 year of cs retirement after my 3 years of career

-=[GyZ]=- ZERO www.joe.to

STEAM_0:1:26942

west server

Edited by ZERO

but 4 am? week day 4 vs 4? after all what i explained... check the records and i promise not to swear again...

Time and place have no relevance, we have rules in the server. Being a regular, you know the rules... ...I'm sure laz will be in shortly since he is the one that banned you.

yep, 4:23am tuesday morning...

situation, got tinkled that mr laz changed to maps that hardly night people knew, contra, tides. stated my wanting for a faster map so everyone could wake up cause of this late hour, some of us played... map finally change after 8-9 to ccble, 4 vs 4 people playing, and a T was afk for a time i got tinkled... we waited some time, then i said, "F*** afk..." and got banned...

i think it was laz. cause he was the one admin the server but he might changed his name to spec on me cause of my "Awp" skills duno, some of you guys know im good at it. anyhow

i know the rules of no swearing at anytime, i also understand this is the right way to stop cursing on server...

yep im new, like the server and its the only one i played after my 2 year of cs retirement after my 3 years of career

-=[GyZ]=- ZERO www.joe.to

STEAM_0:1:26942

west server

And this is why rules are rules and you dont get to decide when you get to break them. According to your post, you had absolutely NO idea what was going on anyway.

I didnt change a map, they are in the current rotation. Only one I did was skip port when I first got there.

Yes, I heard you hollering for Dust. I ignored you.

Spec you for your awp skils?! Knock it down a peg buddy. Maybe you forgot my clan tag. I didnt see any skills worth speccing, thats for sure. I did however make eggs/have a talk with my girlfriend. And when I checked the chat console, I saw all your whining, complaining about the admins choice of maps ( that he didnt choose), and swear ( F bomb)..yup, for reg, very insta-ban.

Until you can figure out the answers to these questions, I really dont see a point in unbanning.

Is it ok to F-bomb in GC servers when your clock says a certain number?

Is it ok to F-bomb in GC servers when the number of players takes a dip?

Is it ok to F-bomb in GC servers when the admin is in spec or disconnected?

Is it ok to F-bomb in GC servers when you dont like the map?

Is it ok to F-bomb in GC servers when you "think" the admin made a choice you dont agree with?

Is it ok to F-bomb in GC servers when you "think" the admin is speccing you?

That ridiuclous post seems to indicate the WRONG answer to every single one of these questions. Please try again.

Until you can figure out the answers to these questions, I really dont see a point in unbanning.

Is it ok to F-bomb in GC servers when you "think" the admin made a choice you dont agree with?

This is sig material.... nice post!

That is the best thing I have read all day.

(edited)

Reading my 4 am post again, I notice an angry tone of my part; I hope you can understand that tone.

My goal here, is to have fun, last night I find my self not having fun and get tinkled about, I apologize again to laz and to the community for breaking the rules. I hope to get a second opportunity to keep having fun. I really enjoy this server, and the community, some admins and regulars know me a little by now. Whitey, Meat, Z3RO, John, Black ice, and the regs that play on nights.

Yury San Martin

P.D. I could start a discussion about why my post is not ridiculous and start in a non sense agreement, I certainly think that I was treated as a 14 years old boy which I’m not and that’s why I lay my case in hoping getting unbanned. Lastly, i ask in other thread to have an admin around at those hours. lol.

laz ur p90 skills are doom :P

Edited by ZERO

P.D. I could start a discussion about why my post is not ridiculous and start in a non sense agreement, I certainly think that I was treated as a 14 years old boy which I’m not and that’s why I lay my case in hoping getting unbanned.

I'm sorry if I missed something.....at what point were you treated as a 14 year-old?

well he usually isnt a problem when playing.

he said sorry

and he even complimented the admin that banned him. but about laz's p90 skills, why, does he have p90 skills? thought that was because of his clan tag, you know kinda like making a car faster by putting stickers on it.

just messing, hey joe just remember bro, we as admins gotta do our job that has been entitled to us by fatty and the board members here. we cant make exceptions for certain things because every time we do it lowers our standards little by little.

just read the yellow linky thing up above and pinky swear me you will be good and i bet laz will unban you.

it just saddens the white guy to see his west regulars getting banned, cause i know that they should know better, but eveyone messes up sometimes. i do occasionally yep even me. :)

<enough ranting back to dealing with insurance policies>

yep. it's funny, too, cus i never really realized how many people genuinely appreciate the clean server(s) we run. even with our admin plugins missing, it's really, really cool to see our regs informing (NOT yelling/scolding/etc.) new players in a polite way about our rules.

our standards won't be lowered, though. not at 4am, not with 2 players. big brother is always watching.

and with that, i'm lifting the ban until whenever it is that laz wakes up. (feel free to last word it laz)

*last word* = Garthunk!!

yeah, so anyway. Thx SJ, I was planning to unban but was waiting to see if Fatty had anything else to add first.

joe/zero, you know the drill and you know theres no exceptions. Hope we dont see you back here. GL HF