we've got a deal

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh, red wings win tonight....zetterberg's goal was NASTY...and Chelios is the baddest 44 year old man in professional sports! He's been my favorite player since I knew enough to have one.

oh yeah...

<hijack>

BULLS WIN!

</hijack>

ps - can you guess what team yahoo is pulling for? keep in mind, their home office is in the bay area...

"Red Wings step back from the brink – for now"

-headline from sports.yahoo.com

"Oilers push Red Wings to the brink"

"Oilers lead series 3-2"

headline from sports.yahoo.com

GC Alumni

so help me God, i'm going to kill head refereee Mick McGeough. the lions placekicker doesn't even have a kicking motion that nice.

ps - nice no call on the high stick leading up to said goal in question.

pps - canadian commentators are teh devil. they're on the todo list after mcgeough.

i watched that 3rd period...and it was a good one....

one of the commentators (some healey guy or sumtin) said that the high stick leading to the 3rd goal was under the crossbar, so its not a high stick...but i actually thought it was

but that last edmonton goal was pretty sweet!

GC Alumni

i'm not sure if this is supposed to be comforting or humiliating. basketball is right up there with soccer, both of which are a toepick behind figure skating.

<--- bitter about the loss.

ooh, red wings win tonight....zetterberg's goal was NASTY...and Chelios is the baddest 44 year old man in professional sports! He's been my favorite player since I knew enough to have one.

oh yeah...

<hijack>

BULLS WIN!

</hijack>

<hijack>

Chris Chelios's old house is like two blocks from where I live. My brother got hockey lessons from him and some other Hawks at Seven Bridges Ice Arena when he was younger.

</hijack>

GC Alumni
<hijack>

Chris Chelios's old house is like two blocks from where I live. My brother got hockey lessons from him and some other Hawks at Seven Bridges Ice Arena when he was younger.

</hijack>

bob probert's nephew was on our team. when someone on our team took the league record for penalties in minutes, the parents stopped inviting mr. probert.

i mean really. come on america. you'd rather watch american idol?

• 2 weeks later...
GC Alumni

so...here we are. the shirt finally showed up. why the delay?

1. i spent 2 days huddled in a corner, fully cut off from the real world, in a state of complete denial.

2. i spent the next 3 days walking around the bay area attacking anything that looked like a referee, a high stick, and oiler, a shark, or a kicking motion.

3. apparently there's a shortage on toilet paper. most people are using the next best thing, shark's t-shirts. there was a shortage of them, and getting the right one was incredibly hard to find.

i still haven't come to terms with putting it on. i still haven't even pulled it out of the box. but it smells like crap, so i'm sure it's a sharks shirt. pictures to follow.