Are you a Complusive Buyer?

EbilDustBunny

BUY BUY BUY?!?!  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Simple poll... do you find yourself buying stuff you just don't need? lol I do. >_< no i haven't bought any flipflop socks. But I did buy a game cube game.... I already have like a hand full of video games I haven't beaten... like around 3. :bang: wait... :bang: 4

I spent alot of money too... most where like bill ish things though. My pay checktoday sorta help numb the hurt in my pockets. :twitch: My car insurence check needs to be processed before I spend that money :P

Right now I'm in the green but really... I'm not. I have like an amount that my checking account has to be before I can go shopping and stuffs. I'm always thinking ahead on how much time will it take for me to recupe that green spent. But I think I'm quite a complusive buyer... sorta.

Is it complusive buy to see something and just plain to get it for no reason? or wut not... so you save for it and buy it? :huh: But I do pick up a lot of little things... games, CDs, little accessories for the things I have. Opps forgot to buy a cellphone case for my sister today. :shrug03:

BAH for got to stick in the date 4/7/06 someone edit that!

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Your post really didn't make much sense with gems like:

Right now I'm in the green but really... I'm not.
like around 3. :bang: wait... :bang: 4

Still, I understand that sleep deprivation and crack have tremendously adverse effects on one's written linguistic skills, so I digress. :D

When shopping (and I hate to admit this), I am insanely cheap. I have to rationalize every purchase. You should see me pick up a restaurant tab.

Edited by J. Dunlavy

Your post really didn't make much sense with gems like:
Right now I'm in the green but really... I'm not.
like around 3. :bang: wait... :bang: 4

Still, I understand that sleep deprivation and crack have tremendously adverse effects on one's written linguistic skills, so I digress. :D

When shopping (and I hate to admit this), I am insanely cheap. I have to rationalize every purchase. You should see me pick up a restaurant tab.

ROFL i totally passed out when i got home... for like 4 hour nap... which really wasn't a nap now i have to go out and stay up all night :twitch: The things i do for my friends....

im not a compulsive buyer now, but i used to be when i was small

wen i was a little kid, i would always, and i mean always, beg my parents for a new toy everytime we went to like Toys R Us or like Walmart

but ever since the genesis.....i've pretty much only spent money on games, comps, and accessories i need

does paying for gas count. if we didnt have week ends or the beach my truck would go months on a tank of gas. seems like at the end of every work week my truck has used little to no gas and thn fri and sat come around thn it all goes down hill.

I buy all kinds of crap that I don't need

450 dollar radar detector

800 dollar in computer upgrades

I went to target to buy lightbulbs the other day and when I left my total cost was $130.

I live by myself and if I go grocery shopping, my bill is always 100+