KFC Buffalo Snacker

VooDooPC

I had one earlier tonight. I can easily say this is the SICKEST thing I have ever put in my mouth from a fast food place. I put it 1/4th of the way in my mouth and I felt the "Buffalo sauce" drip on to my tongue, I knew I had made a big mistake right there. It tastes like someone took a dump in a the frier, covered it with vomit sauce and served it up on a bun with some wilted lettuce. 99 cents sounds like a good deal, but these things could cost 10 cents and I would still dodge them like the plague. :boo::boo::boo:

I hate you KFC!

I made $1400 dollars in 8 hours on drive-thru alone tonight - bloody savage customers and they're 50 taco orders. I served 100+ people in one night - not fun when you have a cold. I could barely talk by the end of the night, closed at 3, now 5:30, just got in the door.

There are some people that don't like fast food. For the 50 billion other people, they do.

I had one earlier tonight. I can easily say this is the SICKEST thing I have ever put in my mouth from a fast food place. I put it 1/4th of the way in my mouth and I felt the "Buffalo sauce" drip on to my tongue, I knew I had made a big mistake right there. It tastes like someone took a dump in a the frier, covered it with vomit sauce and served it up on a bun with some wilted lettuce. 99 cents sounds like a good deal, but these things could cost 10 cents and I would still dodge them like the plague. :boo::boo::boo:

I hate you KFC!

ROFL! yes i had one to... looks so goood on the comercials!! buts its terrible... they slather the sauce all over... so its disgusting

get the "barbacue Snacker" its a little better... but its shreaded meat

NuT- :boing::boing::boing::boing:

(edited)
I haven't had fast food in forever. >_<

Your in college, do you just eat bread and peanut butter???

When I was a kid I met Col. Sanders, let me tell you his beard was GROSS!!! It was sooooo greesy..

Edited by Batman

And if you knew where that chicken comes from...(whether you believe it or not it makes you think) *Warning: Some scenes not suitable for some viewers!*

that is bad, but i have slaughtered chickens too. but i have done it humanely.

but.......... having the chicken concious when you slit its throat is not inhumane. boiling it alive......thats another story.

I haven't had fast food in forever. >_<

Your in college, do you just eat bread and peanut butter???

When I was a kid I met Col. Sanders, let me tell you his beard was GROSS!!! It was sooooo greesy..

ROFL! for some of my friends it's the ramen diet because they can't cook. I still live with my parents... I'm too picky about roomies to live in dorms or even off-campus college apartments so yeah I'm still here... but hey free room, food, etc etc... although it's 45+ drive to campus.

Taco bell

This is what i will be doing ALLLLL summer long.

That's become fairly popular. It's yet to happen to me, but the ONE shift i decided to go home early for sickness, it happened to the guy who took over my spot. He didn't get the food, cause he made to much childish giggling off at the side while we made the order and we kept an eye on him. He ended up looking like an idiot, i was told.

Luckily, we're already taking action against this before it becomes popular. All DT employees are now equipped with pellet guns and we can shoot people down if they tick us off.