TAXES

whudats

When and How You File  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hadn't filed since 2002...I got an angry letter from the CRA (canadian revenue agency) in Feb telling me I had to file before March 6th...it's funny how all these years they haven't bothered me or given me my tax credits but when I all of a sudden start making money (started new job in Jan.) and start paying them taxes they wonder where the rest is...we I showed them, I got my accountant to do all my taxes...the checks just started to arrive this week...boy I hope they feel stupid!

I hadn't filed since 2002...I got an angry letter from the CRA (canadian revenue agency) in Feb telling me I had to file before March 6th...it's funny how all these years they haven't bothered me or given me my tax credits but when I all of a sudden start making money (started new job in Jan.) and start paying them taxes they wonder where the rest is...we I showed them, I got my accountant to do all my taxes...the checks just started to arrive this week...boy I hope they feel stupid!

Sweet. :D