New Screens Posted

Assassinator

All right, i've uploaded the Subdivision screens to photobucket. (Along with screens of my other source maps so far: cs_assassinator, cs_mixer and de_highnoon)

I know it lets you link the photos to website, but isn't there a way just to link the albums, so that users can click on the sub-albums?

Very Cool !!! I like them all, can't wait to try them out. Looking forward to seeing them in Custom Map Night. Is there going to be a download link for the GC, just wondering. Again---Great Job. :peace:

(edited)

Now i'm getting excited, heh.

Well, unfortunately, some of those maps actually need a lot of work to lower the polygon count. Also highnoon is not finished.

With Assassinator and Mixer, I had made those maps about a year ago now, before I knew of some new techniques. Hopefully over the next two weeks or so I can get some time to crank out work on them. Can't make any promises though, since AP tests are starting next week, as well.

Edited by Assassinator

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I know I haven't been around in months, so don't blame ya if you don't remember me :P

I have been really busy between college, work and spending my limited free time with my girlfriend.

Needless to say, i've not really been able to much map lately, let alone play CSS or visit the forums.

But I hope to be able to hop back into the community this winter hiatus.