Standings page???

Batman

someone is being lazy I brought this up in teamspeak last night...

Check the attitude please...The stuff like this gets done on a volunteer basis. Insinuating that someone is lazy in that circumstance is just plain rude in my opinion.

I do the upkeep for the site. I also answered your question in teamspeak the other night when you asked but I guess no one heard me. I have been out of town for a week and a half. It was updated last night.

I do apologize for taking a while to get it done, I'm trying to get things on the site as fast as possible. Between the FragFest site, regular upkeep on the gc site, MCC upkeep on the gc site, a full time job, and trying to get my house on the market in the next week so I can meet my transfer deadline I find it very offending to be called lazy.

Check the attitude please...The stuff like this gets done on a volunteer basis. Insinuating that someone is lazy in that circumstance is just plain rude in my opinion.

I do the upkeep for the site. I also answered your question in teamspeak the other night when you asked but I guess no one heard me. I have been out of town for a week and a half. It was updated last night.

I do apologize for taking a while to get it done, I'm trying to get things on the site as fast as possible. Between the FragFest site, regular upkeep on the gc site, MCC upkeep on the gc site, a full time job, and trying to get my house on the market in the next week so I can meet my transfer deadline I find it very offending to be called lazy.

woah... sorry I didn't know it was Bubby that was maning that page thought it was wayfer. me and wayfer where on TS and talked about it a awhile ago about the updates and stuff. :( Thought it was wayfer that was doing the MCC pages.

that was a me joshing Way... :(

yeah sorry bubby.