Wii.

cobaltgrc

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the name is so mind blowingly bizarre that I'm starting to like it. I mean who names their product 'Wii'? It's just really wierd and bold of Nintendo.. plus the Wii is going to be a sweet system and at $200 (rumor) it's worth picking up.

When it comes to names, i say Nintendo's are the most original...

We all know the developers from Sony can count, thus naming it Playstation 1, 2, and 3

However, the same cannot be said for the developers at Microsoft who seem uncapable of counting (360 doesnt come after 1)

We all know the developers from Sony can count, thus naming it Playstation 1, 2, and 3

However, the same cannot be said for the developers at Microsoft who seem uncapable of counting (360 doesnt come after 1)

HAHA nice post

lol :biglaugha:

Im looking forward to the downloadable content they are going to offer.. And its been announced that not only will you be able to dl NES and SNES but Sega Genesis games will be downloadable too!!!

Tom's Hardware is speculating that Wii is nothing more than a marketing ploy to generate Buzz and at E3 they will announce that after extensive feedback they decided to chage the name to....

(edited)
ya the new Nintendo "wii" is said as "wee." stupid name, but oh well, its just a name.

C'mon guys, train your ears to hear "Google" or "iPod" for the first time. "GameBoy." Wii is a kick-butt console and it'll be a household name before you know it. Remember, no publicity is bad publicity.

Edited by J. Dunlavy

Agreed J. Dunlavy. I'm already used to the name Wii. It's going to be a great console.. and it'll be the first one I'll be picking up in a long time. Last console I owned (and still own) was a Sega Genesis. I'm really looking forward to the Wii.

Agreed J. Dunlavy. I'm already used to the name Wii. It's going to be a great console.. and it'll be the first one I'll be picking up in a long time. Last console I owned (and still own) was a Sega Genesis. I'm really looking forward to the Wii.

Same, but I wish the numchuck thingy was wireless. That would be ultimate freedom.

O_o... oOoOoOOooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKx1UbYQzNg...%20kotaku%20wii just checking out thise vids... what if you hit someone on accident while in game play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq-LQBRTmoE...%20kotaku%20wii ooo man i can't wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIG23OCqR9o...%20kotaku%20wii i swear i'm not spamming!!!

anyways the zelda demo video tell you something interesting about the remote speaker