Wii.

cobaltgrc

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to names, i say Nintendo's are the most original...

We all know the developers from Sony can count, thus naming it Playstation 1, 2, and 3

However, the same cannot be said for the developers at Microsoft who seem uncapable of counting (360 doesnt come after 1)

I think it's a geometric growth thing. The next-gen console will be the XBox 129,600! Yes, complete with exclamation point.

GC Alumni
(edited)
The Wii is the most fresh thing I've seen from the gaming industry in quite a while. Screw X-Box... that's pedestrian. Sony? Ha! Nintendo's Wii is the way to go and I'm camping in line to get one.

Not to mension the console design itself is sexy. I mean, look at those corners...

Plus, with the joystick, you could play FPS games using that lightgun.

Edited by JackieChan

Our kids will definitely get more excercise with the Wii than with any other console, except for those with DDR controllers, I think...

By more exercise do you mean more hand/arm crampings?

:lol:

I mean

. I don't know about the hand cramping, and there will be force feedback as well as on-controller sound for feedback cues using the controller, and more than one way to hold it :boing: .

After seeing it in action at E3, learning about its controllers and the fact that it will be around $200 bucks at launch, I expect to see it everywhere...I will most likely pick one up just for duck hunt II!!! Now I just have to wait and see how PS3 holds up...but something tells me I'll need my second kidney more than the PS3...

Yeah I can't wait for Wii but I can wait for PS3... I still want it but I can't have both at there same time there's only so much time and Wii is cheaper and bring a totally different type of gaming to table.

True that. If I get any of the next gen systems, itll be the Wii.

Sony and Microsoft went for the expensive hardware so Nintendo went the cheaper and more innovative route to try to nab some non-gamers too.

I'll stick to the PC, like the folks at CryTek do... :D

So true, so true. PC > all.

PCs are 10 time more expensive and you have to maintain and upgrade... consoles if you think about it... you only have to get one like every 4 years? rofl

True Ebil, when your playing on Xbox Live your opponents arnt using machines that are better than yours as well.. You dont have to look at a gamecube game and make sure it will run on your gamecube..

Even download... demos of the games before i go out and buy it

Thats cool, i didnt know you could do that with the 360.

Are the demos free or do they cost anything?

freeeee...

it's a demo so they want you to try it then buy it

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/710/710181p1.html awww i should of took that bet i told my friend 249.99 he said 199.99