Selling $50 seat allready reserved for FF 06

simkiller

If anyone is thinking of going to FF 06 there is a seat I allready purchased for 50 bucks for sale. With the new baby and us thinking of moving I won't have the time or money to make it. If you're interested in buying the seat from me let me know and I guess we'll work out the way to pay somehow. Also, you'll be able to move the seat to any open spot of your choice.

I'm interested, but I need to confirm flights first. It may take me upto a week to find what I'm looking for as I'm really busy with exams, but I'm just letting you know that I have an interest in purchasing your seat.

Ofcourse if anyone else is ready to buy it now, please go ahead, I'm just letting sim know that theres interest out there.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump. Wolf let me know if your nephew still needs the seat. I haven't logged in for sometime and just now got your IM.

Yup he needs it. Prolly end up moving both your seat, and mine to ones where they are closer together. That way he can laugh at me when he shoots me in the head. :blink:

Okie. Fatty if you read this I'm selling my seat to wolf's nephew and have my permission to take my name off the list and move my spot to wherever he wants it. Do you have xfire wolf? My nick for it is sim651.

Okie. Fatty if you read this I'm selling my seat to wolf's nephew and have my permission to take my name off the list and move my spot to wherever he wants it. Do you have xfire wolf? My nick for it is sim651.

Ok, I'll add you to my xfire. Mines wolfsblood1. I'll get the info to Fatty, and then I'll check out the seating arangements, and prolly move the seats so he and I are closer together.

Thanks Sim.