ALLERGIES!

Brillow_Head

ALLERGIES!  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)
I hate allergies!

Bah you didn't include any herbal remedies : \. I use some drop thing I found supposed to actually condition your body *IE sorry to say but... mucase membranes... against allergies*

Though yes, I HATE allergies

Edited by Allanon754.gc

(edited)

The only allergy I have is to Claritin. Yes, Claritin, the allergy medicine. One year a long time ago when I was living in AZ I all-of-a-sudden got real bad allergies. They gave me some kind of nasal spray and Claritin. Well, turns out I am allergic to an allergy medicine.

Lucky for me, I no longer have allergies (it only lasted a year). But, I'm probably still allergic to Claritin. I'm not about to try it just to find out - the reaction was that it made it REALLY hard for me to breathe. :=

Edited by whudats

The only allergy I have is to Claritin. Yes, Claritin, the allergy medicine. One year a long time ago when I was living in AZ I all-of-a-sudden got real bad allergies. They gave me some kind of nasal spray and Claritin. Well, turns out I am allergic to an allergy medicine.

Lucky for me, I no longer have allergies (it only lasted a year). But, I'm probably still allergic to Claritin. I'm not about to try it just to find out - the reaction was that it made it REALLY hard for me to breathe. :=

I tried claritin, didn't work for me.

i'm dying right now. if you can find "sudagest" give it a shot. it's like $5/bottle for 100 pills. it's non drowsy, cheap, and works better than claritin for me.

of course duke is going to ruin the party and come in with some "have you read the side effect" pharmacy schmarmacy crap.

heheheh... I'm not particularly allegeric to anything. Just the ordinary dust, pollen and mold. And I think certain types of laundry detergents. I'm also semi lactose intolerant... I can drink it but it makes me a little sick unless I have it with something else like cereal. I handle milk better in a chocolate form :P

of course duke is going to ruin the party and come in with some "have you read the side effect" pharmacy schmarmacy crap.

Well, have you, huh,huh? Tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, yada, yada. Take two Sudafed and call Duke. You'll be so hyped up, you'll be calling him every 2 minutes. No pharmacy, schmarmacy stuff here. If you won't listen to Duke and I, oh well. Just be warned, you're not doing your heart any good using pseudophedrine on a regular basis.

(edited)

I actually am very very allergic to peanuts and nuts (i need a needle with adrenaline in it, in case i get an allergy). I get seasonal allergies too. I also have cats and dogs allergies. Overall, it is not cool.

Edited by Kajahf

Yeah, I used to live in Northern Virginia. MAN did I used to suffer from pollen and mold spores! It was miserable! Now living in Colorado my seasonal allergies are usually only for a few weeks in the spring. So much better! I love living in a dry climate!

Mozza