How should the justice system deal with this man?

Playaa

He still deserves life imprisonment. His third strike? It serves him right for stealing things from peoples house's, no matter whether you have to turn yourself in under a moral obligation or not.

What he did was a true thing, it makes him a man. If he was to deny that girls childhood just to save himself then this truely would be an act of the devil.

When he gets out of jail, whats to stop him from going around and taking stuff from your house in the future? Its his third strike, hes likely to reoffend, if anyone thinks that he should be let off life imprisonment then I hope he visits your house next then perhaps you'll change your minds? However, perhaps this recognition of morals about what is right and wrong will deter him from reoffending in the futre? Perhaps its had such a big impact on his life that he'll be clean? Who knows.

as an EX kid criminal,it doesn't matter what they do to him,cuz if they send him up for life,the other criminals are going to treat hahn like a king for what he did.the other guy is going to get shanked in the big house.there actually no such thing as "protective custody" in jail.if someone wants to knife someone,

they will find away.

i feel that if he pleads not guilty,almost any jury will aquit hahn.it's the age old saying"the lesser of two evils."

Id have to agree with Witt. He does deserve some time in the pokey but dont think it needs to be a life sentence. Not turning in the evidence would be a much greater crime. At least we know this criminal has a conscience. Also by doing this he's sure to win any jury that convicts him and only get maybe a few years. As much as I dont like theives he did the right thing. :D

Hahn was arrested April 8, 2005, on a warrant for unrelated crimes. Barring a plea deal, he will soon face trial on 12 counts of first-degree burglary, possession of stolen property and grand theft.

There's the problem this story is looking to over-look.

He did the right thing, and probably will never get convicted of the Aitken break-in. It's the rest of his crimes he has to worry about.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Hahn was arrested April 8, 2005, on a warrant for unrelated crimes. Barring a plea deal, he will soon face trial on 12 counts of first-degree burglary, possession of stolen property and grand theft.

There's the problem this story is looking to over-look.

He did the right thing, and probably will never get convicted of the Aitken break-in. It's the rest of his crimes he has to worry about.

You took the words out of my mouth. I dislike thieves but dislike child molestors the most. Unfortunately for the thief, the other charges will get him.