Tour of Duty & World Domination

EbilDustBunny

Thanks again for organizing this Ebil! It was very very fun! :) We had a blast, especially on that one really nice server we found. I learned that if you advertised girls in your server name.. it'll fill up and stay filled as long as they think girls play there! :P *refering to lanfusion server*. Even if the server is horrible.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha definately we will have more tours in the future! We found some nice allies the LG... www.lawgivers.us pretty good but not better ;P. They were wonderful hosts and let us pick maps.

LANFusion, umm yeah we went there, I'm not sure if we really want to attract that type of crowd. A rowdy bunch that they are... but hopefully we gave someone a chance to find a safe haven among the CS:S Servers.

We also gave VI a freight "I never seen so many GC here before"... I asked if they were afraid...and the answer was yes :P

Another highlight was the xT server! It was EMPTY so we kinda played there and brought it to life. We visited many other servers and had a TON of fun. There was no trouble... we stacked as much as possible :P and pwned many!

And we advertised...

/-=GC=-/ EbilDustBunny.GCFTWcom

:luxhello:

Ebil... signing out!

carrot!

Yeah, thanks for organizing this Ebil. It was a blast.

It was nice of the Lawgivers to treat us so well too. I thought it was cool that they decided to impromptu scrim us too. :) They had a couple more players than us, but I think we acquitted ourselves well. Especially since we're not a "clan" like they thought we were, and most of our play together has been in the pubs and not match play.