Tour of Duty & World Domination

EbilDustBunny

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was GREAT! Day1 Mission accomplished! First stop was the Immun, then Mayhem, Discharge and finally Recrud! Then we all jumped into DeathMatch for some more fun!!! After about the end of each map we al at once moved to the next server.

I double checked the servers we left and they quickly filled up. Except Recrud... we jumped to death match and it was around 12 players when I looked back at it.

Really looking forward to repeating this march again tomorrow night!

It was MUCH fun! Thanks for all who showed up!

(edited)

the ts server will be the GC server, details about the ip are on the homepage (and possibly stickied at the top of this forum) Ebil set up a special channel last niight, and I'd imagine she'll do the same thimg tonight, and tomorrow for the Road Show.

edit: here's the ip. :) 66.219.146.146:8767

Edited by Wolfsblood

Day2 SUPER RESPONSE!!! We were able to pretty much do to laps on the GC servers! Bann quota was even met tonight for Q! The little pubbers where like O_o when we doubled back. :P We thanked them for keeping our seats warm and had much much fun!

I can't wait to see what the World Tour is going to be like!

Thanks for the participation everyone!!!

I had a great time until I was able to stay yesterday. Unfortunately my microphone (or soundcard) had some issues so I could not participate on the TS discussion. I'll have it fixed for the tonight's round for sure :)

Looking forward to it 10pmEST :)

Great idea.

PS I even brought the "carrots" required but I don't think a lot of participants managed to notice it :) behhh :)

I would have been able to make Thursday night. But, we had a huge storm. The entire area was without power; no street lights, no stop lights, no stores with power, no house with power for a light. We just got out power back at 545am. I so wanted to play too. On a side note, I now understand the baby boom. :)