• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like a GC blitzkrieg.

Put me down:

Thursday - TOD

Friday - WDC

I'm not using Teamspeak. It's the devil and it causes unnecessary overhead. Just use in-game mic.

What do you mean? TS is how this is going to be coordinated.

GC Alumni
(edited)
Heck, stacking should be required in an invasion.......

Also, I'd advise leaving somewhat in waves, trickling out maybe to regroup over a 10 minute period so as not to just empty a server...then again, if you're moving to another server within GC, it should force them around the block.

lol as long as you ok it we shall do it. other than that we're following GC rules since we are representing:P I was thinking if we move from a current server and aim for the next fullest server we crash that party and boot all the regs and nublets over to the one we left. :freak:

This is like a GC blitzkrieg.

Put me down:

Thursday - TOD

Friday - WDC

I'm not using Teamspeak. It's the devil and it causes unnecessary overhead. Just use in-game mic.

Sorry but if you want to join the event... it is listed in the requirements. How else do you know what's going to know what's going to go on? It's where you are going to receive the intel of where we are going to join first and where we are going next! It's not going to be told over game. If you must you can always bind a mute button, but I don't even recommend that.

Just let me know your decision again buddy... and I'll add you.

Edited by EbilDustBunny

This is going to be SOmuch FUN! :boing::boing::boing: Especially since I look so much better when I'm playing against random puppers than when I'm playing against GC and GC reg's in our servers. :lol2: Playing here makes me much better everywhere else. :peace::hug:

Not that I play other servers often..... :erm:

I will try to get on teamspeak and join in?

if its something I can do?

my work times may conflict I never know what time I will be around at those hours?

What's with all the question marks?