ROLF pie for everyone!

I'm not replying to this but figured y'all could use the laugh.

Cannon...naughty Cannon... Stop teh haxing! Jeebus - just think if it was MtnDew or Unclean (etc.) he was playing against - :spin2:

Sent : Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:24 PM

To : starfoamblue@hotmail.com

Subject : UT Server

Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox

First I'd like to thank you for kicking me from the server for my honesty. Cannon Fodder was cheating in there! Please don't ever accuse me of not being a good player, I don't play the game much due to lack of time, but when I do play I am pretty good (that is when I am actually trying for score).

Cannon was getting 1 shot kills with small wepons even when I had extra energy and shield.

Second, he was smashing players with Manta when he was a mile away from the players

Third, he was nearly impossible to kill. I layered him with sticky 'nades, then shot 5 rockets into him while he was standing still (not a spawn), this happenned more than 3 times.

Those have nothing at all to do with being a good player or not. He was obviously a cheat. Perhaps you should Google search around for many of these cheats that are out, a lot of them have built in anti Punk Buster and other "anti-cheat catching" stuff added into them. I don't use the cheats, but I do keep myself up to par on what types of cheats these losers are able to get throughout the internet.

I never disrespected your server rules or you in any way, yet you kicked me from the server for no other reason but my honesty. I guess that server needs to be advertised as a cheat allowing server for "special players only" . Word will be passed around . I will be uploading a video from my "Game Cam" program so that other users will be able to download it and view how well you protect cheaters in your server.

Have a nice life, cheat lover

Not that the pub regulars who frequent these forums don't already know this but, no, we don't cheat - yes, we kick people who rant about cheating and do not know what they are talking about - and yes - this guy is a moron (though not banned - though tempted...)

Manta hax? That's a new one...

-Fk

That's FANTASTIC. There is SO MUCH going on in that email... don't know where to comment. Ok, I'll limit it to my top 3:

1. That's about the best compliment anyone could ever get. Way to go, CannonFodder! Keep up those manta hax!

2. PLEASE do your best to get the "cheat cam" demos. We'll all take bets on what the player does (jump jump forward? keyboard runner? stops for 3 minutes, switches to another weapon, and waits another 3 minutes? etc)

3. I was amused for most of the letter, but then when it gets to the end, man... that last line hit me like a rofl truck. If there was a line worthier for a signature in that letter, I don't see it.

:lol2::lol2::lol2: Ya and Cannon you better stop with the sacada hax too :biglaugha: I was wondering if Cannon could show me those manta hax, i might have a better chance agains Wentz :D

And I SO want those demos, those should be classic to watch.

Cannon!!!! So THAT'S how you were killing me all those times!!!! Those manta hax!!!! Hey, have a link for me where i can get that?

Along with the prolonged 3min weapon switching, I'd bet this guy had brutal ping... :D

Lemme see the movies too! :D

Wow. An invisible Manta. Wish I could get one of those (look out Wentz)!

It would have been nice to watch the home movies too.

I had one last night - "They must be hacking because they keep shooting me through the fog.

They have to be hacking because I can't see them. I need to get rid of the fog to do better. If

this doens't change, I'm going to leave". If there wasn't any fog, he probably would have been

dead quite a bit sooner.

I don't know what he was talking about (Scandad? not sure), but his score was in the 70 range.

Everyone ignored hime, and he *didn't* leave.

Gosh! I didn't know I had gotten so popular! :spin2:

I caught just a little bit of this guy ranting at me during play a couple of days ago. I couldn't even guess what he was talking about. I suspect it's no surprise to most of you that I'm no where near clever enough to even understand how to go about running some kind of cheating hack. I did notice one bug while playing when he was ranting. The double damage icon kept appearing out of place and I could not collect double damage. Perhaps this was just another symptom of a UT2K4 bug that choose to manifest itself at the time? My guess is that this the only day he saw me cheating which you'd think would give him at least a clue.

Did anyone respond directly to him?

Now, about this "haxing".... Is this Flitter refering to my supposed cheating or that I was coughing in to the mic. I know I had a problem a few weeks back coughing but I'm not doing this all the time am I??? Like I really expect a straight answer. I'll never use teamspeak again.... ;)

This thread inspired me to go back into UT2004 last night, and who of all people was there too? CANNON FODDER!

He's definitely got hax, too. I watched him jump into a manta, then I went to go get a glass of water, and he was gone when I got back! Teleporting hax!!

He's definitely got hax, too. I watched him jump into a manta, then I went to go get a glass of water, and he was gone when I got back! Teleporting hax!!

He's here. He's there. He's.......everywhere (pancake)!

I was on the server that night and Cannon def Hax...

For that matter, so does Bushwack. I shot them once each and neither died. Not only that, but after jumping from my raptor and pelting Bushwack with flak, he shot me and I still died....and he didn't...I mean come on!!

:o

Although...i have to say...Cannon and Bushwack are so good, when I first started, I could'a swore...(actually, I think I did...and was subsequently warned by Flitter) that hax were in play.

There were times when (on Dawn) that I had lightening gun and was hidden...I mean hidden...and popped up for just 1/10 of a sec to shoot Cannon in the head, and BOOOOMMM>... he blasted my melon before I even could put a bead on him...

Def...a haxor.

:blink:

Keep puttin the hurt on 'em boys...it makes me laugh.

I was on the server that night and Cannon def Hax...

For that matter, so does Bushwack. I shot them once each and neither died. Not only that, but after jumping from my raptor and pelting Bushwack with flak, he shot me and I still died....and he didn't...I mean come on!!

:o

Although...i have to say...Cannon and Bushwack are so good, when I first started, I could'a swore...(actually, I think I did...and was subsequently warned by Flitter) that hax were in play.

There were times when (on Dawn) that I had lightening gun and was hidden...I mean hidden...and popped up for just 1/10 of a sec to shoot Cannon in the head, and BOOOOMMM>... he blasted my melon before I even could put a bead on him...

Def...a haxor.

:blink:

Keep puttin the hurt on 'em boys...it makes me laugh.

This definitely sounds more like Bushwack than me! Except for when I'm haxing of course! ;) I picked my name because that's pretty much what I feel like when playing!

Cannon_Fodder

I picked my name because that's pretty much what I feel like when playing!

Cannon_Fodder

But....you're sill a haxor! :biglaugha:

I know. I have been bushWACKED more than once too (nice headshots btw - too bad it was my head)!

But really guys - it's still worth it to get my butt whuped every now and then too!

This definitely sounds more like Bushwack than me! Except for when I'm haxing of course! ;) I picked my name because that's pretty much what I feel like when playing!

Cannon_Fodder

Bah!...too modest. Bushwack def. owns alot of ppl including me. But you are hardly fodder for the cannon. I mean, I'm not a noob or anything, but I would say you def. have at least a 10:1 kill ratio over me. Must be lucky, eh?