I need help with this, Please Read.

Hey everybody, I am having trouble with something. Whenever I play the map cs_milita, there are these green lines that go from the ground up and they follow me around the entire map, eventually there are so many of these lines (because they appear when I move and don't go away) I can't see anything but green. There are also these little blue boxes that just sitt in the air and inside them it says "DSP_Node". I have asked around on the servers and no one really knows what to do. So please if you know how to turn this off so this won't happen anymore, please PM me and respond to this post.

Thank you for your help.

- Luck of the Irish

I'll try that. If it doenst work, I will repost on this topic. However, please keep posting suggestions if you have any, or if you know what the problem is, please post the solution. This problem only happens on the Scopless server because the server that I usually play on doesn't have militia in rotation. So I don't know when I will visit Scopless next, it will be soon though. but i wont know if deleting the map has fixed this problem until I do visit it. So please keep posting if you have anything to say.

Thanks for your support and help.

-Luck of the Irish

What are your PC specs (ie video card, processor etc)?

Have you tried running the map just on your pc with or without bots? (ie create a server option)

Try shazzzlemcdazzzle's idea...also find another server (any other) that's playing militia and see what happens

It does sound like your version of militia is somehow corrupt, but that would be weird...it also sounds like your vid card may be over heating but you'd see the effects elsewhere if that were the case

(edited)

sounds like a corrupt map. it's to consistent to be anything else.

though one other thing it could be is some kind of hdr bug. does it happen on de_dust or de_nuke?

Edited by Cujo

This is the only map that this problem happens on, and the weird thing is, Scopless.gc server is the only server this problem happens on. I am going to try deleting the map. The thing is I dont think Scopless has milita in the rotation right now. So I guess I am stuck for now. Also, there is no way its my vid card or anythign with my computer hardware, I just bought a new computer with top of the line specs, so it cant be my hardware.

Thanks for the help and support fellas. Please keep posting if you have any other ideas.

You can try creating your own server running your version of militia too and see what happens that way. If it still gives green lines then delete it from your maps directory and go redownload it from a server online.